276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Geek Gaming Scenics Base Ready Hobby Basing Materials - Wargames Ground Scenery (Arid Earth)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as accessibility goes, they’re not placed in the best positions. But the knob on the left controls the lumbar support moving up and down. Which is, again, a great function depending on your height. The knob on the right side of the chair determines the firmness of the lumbar support and how much it protrudes out of the chair. When I turn the knob toward me I get more lumbar support. The lumbar support recedes into the chair when I turn it away from me. Neat. We've been recommending the NeueChair as the best office/task chair for years, even since before I joined as overlord of PC Gamer's hardware coverage. As I'd not had the privilege of trying out the chair for myself, however, I wanted to make sure that it was a recommendation I could stand behind.

The downside for most inexperienced builders is that this whole process can take some time and has the potential to cause quite a headache if something goes wrong. You only get warranties on the individual components, not your finished build, and this is where the best pre-built gaming PCs shine. Are pre-built PCs good value for money?

While some of the best gaming chairs may come with a higher price tag, remember, like any piece of quality furniture, it's worth the investment. Our bodies require proper care, and the Secretlab Titan Evo stands out as one of the best gaming chairs today, blending the best features from Secretlab's previous models and has a decent warranty should something go wrong. Flip the chair over: Carefully turn your gaming chair upside down, providing easy access to the base. Ensure the chair is stable and won’t tip over during the process. We've all experienced the difficulties and spiked pricing of product shortages over the past few years, most evident by the high pricing and scarcity of the best graphics cards. Thankfully, this has improved in 2023, but it remains true that the buying power of system builders means they generally have a better chance of getting hold of a new piece of hardware than you do on your own without an insulting markup in price. That means it's easier and often cheaper to chase down that desirable new GPU by buying the best gaming PC. Though there is still a part of me that wants to lounge around of an evening, and the NeueChair isn't designed for that. It is an office chair, after all. And one of the absolute best, too. Coming from the same stable as our favorite gaming chairs—the Secretlab Titan Evo—it's no surprise that the NeueChair is an outstanding seat. But it is very much a task chair, not a gaming chair.

You also don't get that headrest as standard, which adds a not-inconsiderable amount to the cost of the chair if you do want it. Considering I think it's more suited to the active position than reclining, I don't actually think it's a big miss not having the headrest. Seriously, I can sit in this all day. Plus there’s a feature being released in June, a magnetic tray table panel that snaps into the armrest. A portable desk sounds dope, well a lot more dope than a gaming high chair, which it also looks like. The Alienware AIO cooling system will help keep the cozy interior of the case at a reasonable temperature too. You can also take that configuration to the memory and storage requirements, allowing you to tailor your system. HP Omen rigs are on the more restrained side of PC gaming so you won't find an over-elaborate liquid cooling system or a massive suite of spectacular RGB lighting. Tall, surprisingly thin towers still contain some of the best hardware around today. Notice anything missing? Maybe a lumbar support pillow. That’s the cool thing! There is no lumbar support pillow, but there is lumbar support—it’s built into the chair. And controlled by two knobs placed on the left and right sides of the chair.

Gaming PCs Liquid Series® PCs Video Editing PCs Pro Audio Computers Professional Workstations Desktop PCs This 3XS Gamer 3080 is like a wishlist given physical form, boasting an RTX 3080 alongside Intel's excellent gaming CPU, the Core i7 12700F. It also means that we can test the longevity of things like the different levers and controls over time, too. We've had issues where some cheaper brands had plastic levers that just wouldn't last.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment