276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black Shark Wireless Earbuds Wireless Headphones with 45ms Ultra-low Latency, Gaming Earbuds with Bluetooth 5.2, Dual Modes, 10mm Driver, 35H Playtime, IPX4 Waterproof, Built-in Mic - Lucifer T1

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The headphones are medium-sized in the area placed in the ear and in the part that goes into the ear. The distribution of weights is well achieved, and they are well supported with ease. They do not move when running or exercising, something essential because the headphones have the IPX4 water resistance certificate, so they are resistant to sweat and rain. It is a light, comfortable headset with a game mode and is perfect hands-free. In addition, its design is very daring and original. But its sound is dim, and the touch controls do not allow you to control the volume.

Black Shark Bluetooth Earbuds with 0.035s Ultra-Low Latency

The earbuds nestle perfectly down into the case. The lid’s hinge has a bit of a spring assist that helps it snap into both the open and closed positions. We did have a little trouble with the autofocus, especially on the macro mode – which, on occasion, seemed dead-set against actually focusing on subjects; but a shot reset usually fixed this. The headphones are fitted with 10mm diameter dynamic drivers, more extensive than other similar headphones. My first impression of this earbud set was that it felt a bit fragile. As in, if I dropped the case from any appreciable height, it would shatter. However, throughout the review period, I did drop them a couple of times and was relieved to find that they remained intact. The bottom end is round and deep – definitely sculpted to be present. Easily matches the AirPods Pro for feeling in the lower frequencies but you have to make sure you get them deeply seated in your ear. If there is even a small leak in the seal you’ll lose the deep and fat bass frequencies.

Helpful? Sign up and get more interesting posts like this. No Spam.

Dual Mode Switching: Triple tap the R/L touch control. This works with a short pause between each tap – maybe just under half a second. Making hands-free calls at my house, people haven’t even noticed that I was talking through the hands-free; they thought I was talking directly to the phone. The voice is heard clearly and powerfully. The way the case lights up is so impressive and it certainly adds to the excitement of the experience using them, even if it adds nothing to the audio quality.

Black Shark Lucifer T1 Wireless Earbuds Review - PowerUp! Black Shark Lucifer T1 Wireless Earbuds Review - PowerUp!

The earbuds have a very compact design and ergonomic shape which I’ll discuss further below. The earbuds include three sizes of silicone tips. As someone with large ear canals, I’d have preferred them to have perhaps a fourth, larger set of earbuds. I’ll talk more about the fit of the earbuds a bit further down in this review.Mids in my opinion sounded better on the gaming audio setting, they were a little more forward in the sound signature. Putting the device through the Geekbench 5 benchmark test, it returned a multi-core score of 3,531. This marks it out as one of the most powerful phones with this chipset, beating the Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus by around 100 points and the Xiaomi 12, OnePlus 10 Pro and Oppo Find X5 Pro by even more. Endless hours of experimentation, professional work, and personal investment in Home Theatre, Hi-Fi, Smart Home Automation and Headphones have come to this.

Black Shark Wireless Earbuds with 35ms Ultra-low Latency Black Shark Wireless Earbuds with 35ms Ultra-low Latency

I’d love to see someone do an aftermarket ear foam tip but the silicon to seal and provide some passive noise isolation. What are they missing? As mentioned above, both the earbuds and their charging case look cool, with a sort of 80s retro sci-fi style. The new model sports a more understated, less “game-centric” design, as well as a better main camera, an improved macro camera and cleaner software – although there are some notable and curious downgrades, too, such as the 5 Pro’s use of an OLED display over the 4 Pro’s Super AMOLED and better range of storage and RAM options.These earbuds are equipped with the ability to toggle between “Music” mode and “Gaming” mode by triple-tapping either earbud’s touch control. I wasn’t sure which mode was supposed to be which, but each did produce a very different sound. One mode sounded a bit tinnier, with sharp highs and mid-range, but little to no base. The other mode sounded a bit more muffled, with mostly mid-range and some base, but almost no highs. Generally speaking, I found the tinnier mode to be better for listening to music and podcasts, and I didn’t have much use for the more muffled mode. Heighten your match awareness and let nothing escape your ears with accurate positional audio that lets you pinpoint intuitively where every sound is comingfrom. The headphones come with 3 pairs of pads of different sizes to use the ones that best adapt to our ear. To use the mic, bend it until it is parallel to your mouth. Make sure the mic diaphragm is in front and the air vent is facing away from your mouth. We’ve placed a small mic icon on the side of the mic diaphragm for added convenience – so you can easily tell which side should be facing yourmouth. This is helped by the presence of pop-up physical triggers along the right edge of the phone, which can be assigned a function for your game, to turn your smartphone into a device that more resembles a gaming controller. This setup delivers quite an advantage in games.

Black Shark Headphone Wireless Earbuds with 5.1 Bluetooth

Battery listening time: Up to 5 hours of listening time on the earbuds and up to 20 hours of listening time with the charging caseIt’s hard to overstate how useful this feature will be for certain users. Plugging in the device while you’re having your morning shower will top up the device with enough charge to see you through the whole day; or, if you’re running low on juice in the evening, just five minutes of power will get you over the finish line. The design on these had me questioning at first but the bulbous top end actually fits really comfortably in the ear. They are also light. Again, you need to seat these well so play with the different tips. The Lucidifer T1 earbuds have considerably less runtime than standard true wireless earbuds but, it is comparable to aptX low latency gaming headphones. Long battery life is not the strongest point of any low latency bluetooth device so, in this regard the Lucifer T1 earbuds sacrifices a bit of battery life for less delay (55ms), which is a trade-off most gamers are willing to take. The sound of the earbuds is…complicated. For starters, these earbuds are billed as “gaming” earbuds. I’m not quite sure what that is supposed to mean. The Bluetooth connection is relatively stable, and I have not had cuts or interference at reasonable distances. The maximum range of these BS-T1s is medium, they allow me to move a couple of rooms away from my computer, but when I get to the kitchen, I lose signal (like most similar headphones).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment