276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Campingaz Blue CV470 Plus Gas Cartridge

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having given two talks on camping stoves at recent festivals, one of the key things I realised was that not everyone knows about the different types of gas canisters available for camping stoves.

Camping Gas Canisters | The Next Challenge Guide to Camping Gas Canisters | The Next Challenge

They are small, red ¨Gaskartuche¨ gross weight 290 grams (Butane 180 grams) Have tried recycling centres and outlets to retun them. Even fewer knew that there are several dual fuel stoves and handy little adaptors you can get for your camping stove that will allow it to use any type of gas.Is there a adaptor which allows me to make the the party grill connect with a larger Canister as the campingaz R907?

Campingaz Twin Connection CV/R Regulator Kit | GO Outdoors Campingaz Twin Connection CV/R Regulator Kit | GO Outdoors

The nature of the burner is totally unrelated to camping stoves, BUT the setup comes with a burner from Germany and requires pierceable gas canisters. If so, your best bet will be a stove that burns petrol instead, because you can get that every time you fill up your bike. They’ve still got butane and/or propane inside but are usually used for caravans, barbecues and patio heaters. It’s possible that this question has already been answered but if it has I can’t find the question or response.Update: I asked on Twitter and was told that ‘aerosol’ canisters are the most readily available in Cambodia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment