276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Smothering: 1 (If Feet Could Kill)

£2.15£4.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Anne prematurely celebrates her “win” Saya sneak attacks from behind with a low blow, followed up with a scoop for a tombstone.

She chokes him with her feet, she crushes him, she squeezes him, she humiliates him and she forces him to worship them, leaving him a beaten and sad fragment of a man. With the slightest move of my body I will take full control of your breathing and your air flow, I truly do hold ALL the power.With a “Good boy” and a pat on the head we went into the living room where she watched a movie and I massaged her beautiful feet. She told me about some clowns on Fetlife messaging her, begging to be her slave and she doesn’t really want anymore so she’s been telling them to tribute her and then she might consider them, which causes most to go away. I walked through the forest in my sneakers and my feet got a little sweaty, so take your nose here and inhale deeper my pretty nylon toes scent. In round three, a vengeful Anne immediately scoops Saya up for a crushing bearhug, the girls grunting as Saya is swung left and right, flailing in Anne’s grip while she cinches in the hold. Saya doesn’t let up, diving in for a series of belly splashes that explodes the air from Anne’s lungs, then hauling her up for two brutal tombstone piledrivers!

Just to confirm, at first you were upset that Ben Charleston took these three girls' socks with no permission, but now that he's stopped you feel… neglected. Watching her school function with no chaos helped process her thoughts and the complaint that she just received an earful of from Ms. Angered, Anne rushes in with a knee lift to Saya’s belly, dropping her to her knees, before firing two more knees into Saya’s face, sending her crashing down to the mat. A few punches to Anne’s face send her to her knees, eyes crossed, giving Saya a chance to repay her for the knee lifts into the face, rocking Anne’s world.Saya, having overheard this, shows off as well, stripping down to her own red bikini, claiming that such a thing would never happen, flexing and posing to show off her own exquisite body. I have been posting about my nights that I serve her in a discord server and since I need to make my first post in the den, here we are. The match will be a best-of-seven falls match, and as an extra stipulation, Saya suggests whoever wins gets to pose over the other to show off their modeling skills. Eventually, Goddess sends me a message saying that I could stop by to pick the shirt up but I couldn’t stay long because she had a lot of homework. The only clue they are able to gather is the scent of sweaty nylon feet coming from the victim's mouth, nose, and forehead.

To show why, she strips out of the bathrobe to reveal her pink bikini, flexing and posing to show us her power and strength. In round for Saya goes on the attack yanking Anne into a devastating Sister Abigail, laying Anne out on the mat, twitching from the impact. We got to our destination and she tells me that she is getting her hair done tomorrow and I was going to pay the money to her hair dresser, a good friend of her’s.

We open with Anne Marie in a bathrobe letting us know she’s about to take on Saya for the first time, and is confidant in a complete victory. So recently, since February of this year, I have been serving a beautiful woman I met online as her foot and domestic slave. Anne straddles her, applying pressure to Saya’s neck with her feet, making Saya’s eyes roll and flutter as she twitches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment