276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation: Mo Dao Zu Shi (The Comic / Manhua) Vol. 3

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Also known as M D Z S , the comic/manhua version of the New York Times bestselling novels from China that also inspired an animatedadaptation and the live-action series T h e U n t a m e d! No sooner does he have time to get his bearings before his world is thrown into disarray again—by a dismembered arm leaking an immense amount of demonic energy. Luo Di Cheng Qiu is an artist from China best known for the manhua/comic version of Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation: Mo Dao Zu Shi (also known as MDZS ). The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (魔道祖师, Mó Dào Zǔ Shī; also: Founder of Diabolism) is a web comic ( manhua) adaptation of a Chinese xianxia novel originally written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu.

He incarnates into the body of a lunatic who was abandoned by his clan and is later, unwillingly, taken away by a famous cultivator among the clans—Lan WangJi, his archenemy. The characters were given context, background, to give a reason for the actions and thoughts, which is SUPER important and this book did it SO WELL. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. But I never read the manhua because I saved it for the moment when I started missing them and wanted to start all over again, and I believe the time has come.

As Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji seek to unravel the mystery behind the demonic arm, they face both enemies and friends of old, and its link to Wei Wuxian’s downfall all those years ago.

At least to me there seems like a huge disparity in artwork quality between, say, Ch 1 vs Ch 50; it just feels like the coloring and shading changed and the faces are drawn with a lot less care. An official English translation was made available at WeComics, with the first 100 chapters free for viewing. Her series have enormously popular multimedia adaptations and have been published in numerous languages around the world.Summoned by a young man who sacrificed his soul in a forbidden ritual, Wei Wuxian is now bound to seek vengeance on the stranger's behalf or risk the destruction of his own soul.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment