276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ana Abiyedh Rouge 60ml by Lattafa Eau De Parfum Long Last Perfume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Un parfum intr adevar deosebit si care imi aduce complimente de fiecare data cand il port. Prietenele mele ma complimenteaza de fiecare data cand il port dar si straini. Asta pt ca este copie fidela bakarat rouge de la MFK. I have always been a bit suspicious of claims made about the efficacity of leaving bottles to macerate. But I step forward humbly and admit to my earlier mistake. 5 months down the line, it seems a different beast altogether. Now, it has a real fruity / caramely presence ( after the surgical opening) that wafts around you for the best part of the day. The first few times I used I finally understood why people said the Baccarat smelled like a dentist, it does have that smell of latex gloves.

I have a few of the BR40 clones, this one is definately of the same DNA. For me, it sits more in the daytime range of the clones, some of the others sit more "night". NEXT DAY EDIT: Yuuuuup...I'm fully convinced the actual notes of this frag are: "Notes are Nashi Pear, Kumquat and Nail Polish." The dry down 6-10 hours later, which is when the Ambroxan haze has burned off, is sweet and pleasant. It hangs on fabric for a day or two.This is the closest to BCR I’ve come across, closer than Opulent Musk (very medicinal & leathery/oudy) or Burberry Her (berry smoothie top notes). AAR has the caramelized sugar top but is a touch more fruity and more fleeting, and it has a similar medicinal base. Performance is less than BCR but is on the higher side of average which is great given the price. Copia identica a parfumului Baccarat Rouge,miroase incredibil ,rezistenta buna,tocmai am terminat parfumul .. urmeaza sa il recumpar. Put this in fridge for 2 days. Then started using it. Performance is very good now with moderate projection. However not recommended for use on skin as it burns skin. Lasts for at least 2 days on cloths. My limbic system responds with a pensive emotional state. Rouge is neither relaxing nor offensive. It's a little bit sensual and a little bit off-putting. When I make a point of noticing it, it's usually strong, then a few moments later, hiding. Conform experiențelor clienților, Ana Abiyedh Rouge este asemănător cu Baccarat Rouge 540 de la Francis Kurkdjian

An attractive aquatic musky scent, with underlying spices and something earthy/grounding. Very unisex, leaning towards masculine-ish. The ambergris is an interesting note. lui dulce îmi dă o stare de spirit pozitivă. Nu este un dulce clasic, ci un dulce profund, ușor pudrat, condimentat atât cât trebuie, cu arome orientale specifice, foarte plăcute! Este un parfum destul de echilibrat ca și compoziție, dar are o senzualitate cum numai în parfumurile arăbești poți întâlni! Al cincilea parfum pe care "îl nimeresc" după descriere și note Raspunde TikTok customer review by user Streetcats: “It looks pretty and smells different on the skin than in the bottle. It’s very similar, it could be the closest dupe and I like how long it lasts. Three days later and you’ll still be able to smell it on that hoodie” It's mostly base notes with a brush of caramel. Not airy. Synthetic evocation of a sweet cave on a exotic planet, in a 60s sci-fi movie. Synthetic ambergris from a sea dragon, cotton candy alien flowers, and some musky creature that hopefully will be friendly but no guarantee. Parfumul acesta este o incantare pe pielea iubitoare de fructe si ambra, perele persista dar dupa 3-4ore mirosul este spectaculos de ambra! Este extraordinar de special si miroase diferit de alte parfumuri comune! Raspunde

I wish I'd gotten the fragrance everyone else is talking about, with the smoky musky spun sugar and fruit vibes. Instead I got something that smells sharply of alcohol at first spray and then promptly transmutes into NOTHING. I sprayed this on skin, on fabric, on my husband. Nothing! I wanted this for an affordable BR540-style fragrance and instead I got a bottle of liquid disappointment. I guess I'll wait and see if resting it helps. Very frustrating experience though. I absolutely love this hair and body mist. It has a fresh, bright floral scent that makes me feel like I’m in a beautiful garden surrounded by lush flowers. It’s also made with cheirosa, a floral ingredient known for its fruity and vibrant scent in Brazil. But that doesn't matter you see, because its the most complimented fragrance I have from my collection :( Then! something strange happened. About 35 to 40 minutes in, IDENTICAL BR540 drydown! Its the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. Man! and this stuff projects well too! Lasts all day too... I give this 6/10. This is like an old car that has really really poor acceleration, but great top speed. Mirosul este unul foarte placut si dulce. Raport calitate pret dupa parerea mea este incredibil avand in vedere persistenta parfumului. Pe piele mea persista 6+ ore iar pe haine a intrecut orice parfum pe care il am, undeva la 2 zile pe haine. Avand in vedere dulceata parfumului poate l-as vedea mai mult pentru categoria femeilor decat a barbatilor dar fiecare cu gusturile lui Raspunde

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment