276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OneOdio A10 Hybrid Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones [62 Hrs Playtime] Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Hi-Res Audio, Transparency Mode, Deep Bass, CVC 8.0, for Travel PC Home Office

£174.975£349.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The difference between the two modes is mostly in the bass, which gets surprisingly flat with ANC function enabled. Also, it slightly lowers sound volume. Bass I am notoriously bad at judging comfort due to my overly sensitive scalp, but I find the A10 to be quite uncomfortable due to the headband having very little padding. While the earpads are fine, if a bit warm, the headband definitely would enjoy a bit more padding.

The second-generation AirPods Pro deliver exceptionally strong noise cancellation, even though the Bose QuietComfort Ultra Earbuds edge them out slightly overall. Nonetheless, the AirPods Pro wipe out deep, low-frequency rumble and are effective against more complex, higher-frequency sounds. Beyond ANC, Apple's Adaptive Audio mode gives you a more natural way to monitor your surroundings without letting loud noises harm your hearing and it works much better than Bose's equivalent mode. In addition, a USB-C port makes charging more convenient than the previous Lightning models. Who It’s For Still, after some time, you will start noticing an aching sensation, which will force you to take a break.When she’s not writing, you can usually find Sarah baking something delicious, hiking up a mountain, or playing video games. For controls, the Life Q30 primarily rely on physical buttons located on the outer sections of both earcups. On the left cup you’ll find the power button along with the “NC” button, which cycles through the three sound modes on offer: normal, transparency and noise-cancelling. Hi-Res Audio, Hear Every Detail – Hi-Res audio can bring punchier bass, richer details, wider dynamics, and sound closer to the original information, which can bring you an immersive experience and a fantastic musical journey My experience with the OneOdio A10 has been extremely pleasant. The connectivity is seamless, where they now connect near-instantly to both my phone and laptop within 3-4 seconds of me switching them on, and taking calls is easy with auto-pausing of music on my laptop as soon as I answer the phone. Midrange is often recessed and distant. It does have a peak in the upper section, though, which often makes it overly bright, almost to the point of being strident. This is especially noticeable with high-pitched instruments such as trumpets or violins. Just like with bass, transients are not really fast, and detail is limited as well.

The OneOdio A10 feature the Bluetooth 5.0 standard together with the SBC and AAC codecs. The connection is stable, but it doesn’t offer a wide range. TaoTronics’ budget SoundSurge 60 headphones are well made but blighted by a muddy, wayward bass, while Anker’s Soundcore Life Q20 perform well wirelessly but poorly when you use the bundled auxiliary cable. Listening to music was generally very enjoyable too. I like my drum and bass, so Charlie Tee's mixes on The Drum & Bass Show got a good run on the A10s. Sound range is very impressive, with solid mids and highs, but the bass could have been a little more pronounced at times. You must manually switch between a laptop and a phone to answer a call. What Bluetooth Codecs Do They Use? The fit is very comfortable and the look is very subtle as far as over-ears go - I found myself only making occasional micro-adjustments, and the low clamping force means your ears won't get too sweaty, which is always a big bonus, but on the flip side it can occasionally result in some sound leakage, and comfort is optimised over noise reduction. It means that the A10 are better suited to casual listening and the daily commute over exercise, where excessive motion can result in the headphones moving around quite a bit - you'll be fine with a dash to make the train, but I wouldn't run 10km in them.The only issue is with those chrome earcups: they show up greasy fingerprints badly and need constant cleaning. Indeed, the mere fact the A10s use a USB-C charge port is worthy of applause. I won’t buy anything that requires carrying two charging cables with me when I travel. The Focus A10s on review here are a return to the thoroughly modern world of Bluetooth 5.0, true wireless, active noise-cancelling headphones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment