276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk 240ml - Softening Leave-In Conditioner. Macadamia Nut & Vanilla. Hydrate And Elongate Hair Strands.

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Ultimate Growth Serum is light and not oily. To use it, apply a generous amount to your scalp daily. The ingredients used will leave your scalp moist, and you will no longer itch. Enriched with a hair-softening combination of macadamia seed oil, slippery elm milk, rice milk and vitamins A, B12 and D, the Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk blankets your strands in lightweight, lasting hydration while sealing breakage and smoothing frizz. My daily routine consists of a leave-in, oil, and pomade using the LOC method. Swapping my previous leave-in for the Moisture Milk, I separate my hair into four even sections, spray my hair with water until it’s consistently damp throughout, and add about a dime-sized amount for each section, starting from the ends to the roots. The company provides a wide range of organic hair, skin, and body care products. The products are also unique because few hair companies provide consumers with 100% vegan products. They also cater to the needs of kinky hair since many companies produce products for individuals with straight and curly hair.

In about eight years, her vision, self-motivation, and ambition have seen Janelle rise to the top and build a multi-million dollar company. Camille Rose is one of the leading hair companies with a strong base of support from retailers and online influencers.Expertly crafted to cater to the moisturizing needs of 4B and 4C curl types, the Pattern Beauty Intensive Conditioner for Tight Textures ensures the hydration of your hair from cuticle to the shaft using a low porosity-approved blend of avocado oil, shea butter, safflower oil and acacia decurrens flower. Together, these ingredients repair breakage and build your hair’s defense against damage, restoring and supporting your curls’ natural texture and pattern in the process.

Aside from shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioners, a healthy low porosity hair care routine should also include treatments and styling products. In fact, some of the best low porosity hair products include hair masks, deep-conditioning treatments, gels and mousses, which are essential for boosting moisture, supporting your natural curl pattern, taming frizz and adding definition. Gorge your beautiful curls with moisture and nutrients so they maintain their bounce, shine and definition.

The Cowash is made by mixing pure aloe leaf juice into organic coconut, argan oil, soybean, and safflower seed. Caramel is added to the mixture for conditioning, which smoothes the hair. To finish off, an infusion of rosemary and witch hazels is added for cleansing and hydration. The ingredients used are suitable for all types of hair. Offering a medium, weightless hold, Curls’ The Ultimate B Defined Curl Defining Gel enhances your styling routine with its quinoa-enriched formula, which is rich in amino acids and other hair-strengthening vitamins and minerals. So, not only does this fan-favorite gel create bouncy, lively and elastic curls but it also nourishes and protects them from damage as well. Give your breakage-prone, over-processed hair some TLC with Carol’s Daughter Almond Milk Ultra-Nourishing Mask, an intensely hydrating and damage-repairing treatment that nourishes your strands with vitamin-rich ingredients. Comprised of almond milk, aloe butter and shea oil, this top-rated hair mask quenches dryness, strengthens brittleness, brightens dullness and smooths frizz for shinier, softer and healthier curls. The morning after I unravel my braids/twist, apply a plastic cap, hop in the shower, remove the plastic cap, and voila!

Like every good leave-in, this one brings out the heavy-hitters for maximum moisture. The Moisture Milk is water-based with a blend of top quality natural oils and ingredients, including avocado seed oil, castor seed oil, macadamia nut oil, green tea leaf, rice milk, and others. Castor oil, avocado oil, and macadamia nut oil are all antioxidant-rich oils that promote moisture and encourage definition. Rice milk is thought to promote hair growth and contains a great slip for detangling. I would recommend this leave-in to curly and coily hair types looking to amp up their moisturizing routine this winter. It’s perfect for daily moisturizing and definition, and blends well with other products due to its light consistency. The only slight gripe I have is that the 8 ounce bottle doesn’t seem to last long when used for daily moisturizing.Every woman desires to have soft and flexible hair. To achieve this, you are required to use a conditioning cream immediately after shampooing your hair. Hair conditioners smoothen out hair cuticles, provide a protective layer on hair strands, and reduce split ends. The founder, Janell Stephens, planted the seed of Camille Rose in 2011 when she was creating products in her kitchen to treat her children’s eczema.

Use the Leave In Collection Wash and cleanse your hair with a good shampoo. Apply honey on the hair using your fingers to ensure every strand is moisturized. To achieve a fine defining texture, divide the hair into four parts while still wet. Then, apply latte and style as desired. Always a skeptic of light consistency products, initially I was unsure if the product would be able to coat my strands enough to moisturize my hair, but not only does the Moisture Milk hydrate, it defines curls/coils and makes for easier detangling. A true all-around moisturizer if I’ve ever seen one (and I’ve seen many“>. The gourmet ingredients featured in this product are olive fruit oil, a powerful antioxidant, and Vitamin E, which moisturizes your hair and protects it from damage. It also contains honey, which softens, smoothens, and transforms the hair into a natural emollient. Aloe leaf juices are also absorbed in the hair for maximum moisture, promoting healthy growth from the rich essential fatty acids.Now, contrary to popular belief, being a natural hair junkie is not conducive to a healthy natural hair routine. Janelle’s entrepreneurial journey is an inspirational tale that speaks of determination and grit. She is a mother of five kids and is always passionate about research and developing solutions to her children’s eczema. Curly hair is prone to frizz, unlike other types of hair. Curls always look beautiful when they are well managed. It is essential to use the right kind of product to align your curls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment