276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paranormal Kent

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is thought the phantom has never made it to the bar and continues to linger in the cellar - occasionally heard moving barrels around the floor.

Kent Paranormal Investigations home page

It apparently is afraid of light," Mallette reasoned, "and maybe it thought it was scaring us off." After moving into their pretty 17th century cottage, STEVE ACWORTH and wife ANN often wondered who had lived in it before them. The night-time phantom is thought to be the ghost of a youngster who was on watch duty patrolling the castle's battlements in case of a French invasion. A ghostly white limousine is said to have been spotted on numerous occasions around the roads of Tunbridge Wells. Not only that but, supposedly, a spectral highwayman still roams the countryside and resides at a spot called Fright Corner. Read More Related ArticlesThere is a musky stench in the air and I feel nauseous as I am surrounded by people questioning what is real, what isn’t and what could be paranormal. Trainee Kerry Smith, 33, says: “I stood there and it was like someone was next to me or I could feel a presence behind me. Keith would rather nothing paranormal happen on one of his firm’s investigations, which I am told has happened before, than it is faked. Guests gathered in the gazebo I attended a paranormal investigation at Bilsington Priory The couple moved into the house in Yalding, Kent, in 1978 and after months of DIY took a weekend break.

KENT PARANORMAL Definition Of A Ghost - KENT PARANORMAL

Soon, my group reports the room becoming dark, with some seeing a shadow growing on the floor despite nobody moving. the drinks can. The light anomaly (center) is on the right hand side of the steel door coming down.The 2007 bridge collapse in Minnesota, there are reports of a fire eyed, winged creature in the area prior to the fall of the bridge. Tom, 66, recalled: "The lights appeared to be mingling with each other causing a rather beautiful and very bright line of colour."

Ghost stories in Kent: Most haunted roads, castles and pubs

The third part of the tour involves investigating the church upstairs before venturing into a storage room.She is said to delicately wander the castle grounds while bearing a sweet smile as she explores her former home in memory of happier and more innocent times. Anne Boleyn haunts Hever Castle Dave explained: "We went around with the tour guide and he said it was this girl was called Margaret and she had a boyfriend, a soldier. Hever Castle was once the home to Anne Boleyn, the second of Henry VIII’s six wives. She was executed at the Tower of London after rumours spread and Henry lost interest in her.

KENT PARANORMAL Reculver Towers Investigation 26/03/2010 - KENT PARANORMAL

I approach the priory, which is covered in scaffolding and constructed of grey rubble and topped by a clay-tiled roof. The next day his neighbour told how she had also seen the figure float through the wall into her bedroom.Locals have reported seeing lights coming from the church's windows late at night when no one is there. The ghost of a local miller is also said to haunt the churchyard in search of a lost love. Bilsington Priory sits five miles away from Ashford in rural bliss and is now used as a wedding venue. Her boyfriend killed both of them but little did he know she was already pregnant and if you look closely at the picture, you can see her holding a baby." But when Jade Fawcett tried to convince her mum that she'd spotted a UFO hovering above their neighbour's house on New Year's Eve she laughed it off, saying she'd been at the bubbly. Hoping it was his wife he reached across the bed, expecting it to be empty, but was horrified to find her lying beside him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment