276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfect Addiction: 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vowing to get back at Jax, Sienna quickly charts a course of revenge that will hit him where it hurts most―in the ring. I'm not going to go into great detail about what was good and bad about this because I'm planning on reading this published book when it comes out next summer. Without giving too much away, this whole journey of Sienna's self-healing from a breakup (because of cheating from the other party) was honestly so real and just amazing.

A female boxing trainer discovers that her champion cage-fighter boyfriend has been cheating on her with her sister and decides to seek revenge by training up his arch-rival to challenge him. After I was done with PI and I came back to Perfect Addiction I was more excited to continue on with his story. However, when Tan officially published Perfect Addictions, I was pretty excited to get my hands on the book. off the bat, the plot is so entertaining as you have sienna training her ex boyfriend’s rival as revenge!But as much as she cares about Kayden, she can’t let her anger go, and it threatens the shaky foundation they’ve built together from their damaged lives. It quickly lives up to its name when Ever finds herself trying not to fall for two attractive, but wildly. What happens when the trust of love has been broken and the simmering flames of revenge begin to glow ever so brightly? Then, after dating for two more weeks, they break up for a completely senseless reason, and Kayden just leaves with literally no explanation. She relied on Julian to help them out; however, Julian had been dead set against training underground players and had only agreed to help Kayden because of Sienna.

The minor characters were fun, but overall I found that the majority of characters were hard to connect with. First of all, I am so so happy to be able to read a book on my kindle that I had first read on Wattpad years ago. Book 1, Perfect Illusion will be published as an ebook and the rest of the Perfect series will be published as physical copies!Jax, too, comes around to apologize, and Sienna forgives him and asks him to work on himself and not use others to make himself feel whole again. N-am mai putut de dragul ei și mi-a plăcut teribil că nu se lăsa călcată în picioare după tot ce s-a întâmplat în viața ei, că nu a iertat ușor și că nici n-a închis ochii, din contră, a căutat răzbunarea. I got into this mood where I needed to read something that had fighting of some kind in it, so this is what was suggested. have signed on to star in Loveboat, Taipei, a romance film from Ace Entertainment and 1 Productions Film Co.

And if Sienna can't give up her quest for revenge, she may lose more than the fight--she may lose a chance at real love. At first, Kayden wants nothing to do with Sienna’s schemes, but when he figures out that she might be able to give him an advantage, he caves, letting her first into his home, then into his bed, and finally into his heart. Am primit și o protagonistă super smecheră, înfiptă, cum îmi place mie, iar Sienna a fost de admirat. I was really pissed off at Kayden when he told her to leave but I was also happy to see this arrogant jerk because I knew that she was going to change him and I was just so excited to be able to read about that transformation.Also on the Lido, two-time Berlin Silver Bear winner Małgorzata Szumowska and Michał Englert are vying for the Golden Lion with “ Woman Of,” their decades-spanning portrait of a transgender Polish woman on a journey of self-discovery. Am savurat fiecare scena care-i surprindea, indiferent de ipostaze, iar dialogurile dintre ei, cireașa de pe tort 🥰. Her boyfriend and sister were cheating on her behind her back and her friends knew about it, so she cuts them off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment