276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jo Malone Star Magnolia Cologne 100ml Limited Edition

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Like most Jo Malone fragrances, Star Magnolia can be layered or worn on its own. For a cologne concentration, this fragrance lasts surprisingly well on my skin. I get around four to five hours wear out of Star Magnolia with a light sillage emanating from the skin. This is such a beautifully perfect frag for me. It’s so pretty! The lemon, ginger, Neroli, and all the other notes have created perfection. It’s clean, fresh, floral, feminine, carefree: definitely a scent that perfectly sums up what spring and summer are all about.

I had to look up “shiso” - the scent description I found is cinnamon and clove-like. I also don’t know what magnolias smell like; I live in the desert. I can’t smell this shiso note if it indeed is cinnamon-y and clove-y. It must have been used to somehow round it out and give it more depth, but kept hidden so it doesn’t overpower. Same can be said with the cedar and amber! Definitely not at all prominent. Sadly there are many magnolia fragrances on the market that have an underlying synthetic aroma. Magnolia is a difficult fragrance note to recreate and is often found as a supporting floral accord in aquatic fragrances. Very rarely can you find a stand-alone magnolia fragrance that smells true to the actual flower. Xem thêm Review nước hoa Star Magnolia tại link : https://ngaparis.com/review-danh-gia-nuoc-hoa-jo-malone-star-magnolia I’ve grabbed the only blossoms I have from my garden for this – being somewhat short on nashi, osmanthus, silk, star magnolia or waterlily ;-). But that list comprises the options in the Blossoms Collection. Jo Malone Blossoms Collection 2023

Sản phẩm liên quan

Star Magnolia Cologne by Jo Malone has recently been re-released as part of their 'Blossoms' line. It comes in the standard Eau de Cologne sizes, 100ml and 30ml with a matching 50ml Hair Mist. Star Magnolia is a surprisingly natural smelling interpretation of magnolia. I find it to be a pleasant dew-kissed, green magnolia fragrance with a hint of zesty citrus on a smooth sandalwood base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment