276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Squishmallows Pokémon 14-Inch Plush - Snorlax

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What do you think about this first wave of Pokémon Squishmallows, or at least the two we’ve seen so far: Pikachu and Gengar? Let us know down in the comments! Don’t forget to join our Discord server where we have a channel dedicated to Pokémon merch!

Snorlax Squishmallows are also on sale at collectible store Box Lunch; some stores are still receiving shipments. Speaking of wider releases, squishalert.app has also updated a post from December with some new info with street dates for even more Pokémon Squishmallows that should be making their way to Target stores in the US. If their info is correct, we should be seeing Teddiursa and Clefairy Squishmallows hitting Target shelves on March 15th, 2023, while Piplup and Winking Pikachu Squishmallows will be making a splash on October 15th, 2023. Guide: Pokémon GO Special Evolutions – How To Get Pangoro, Sylveon, Glaceon, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Sirfetch’d, Galarian Cofagrigus And More Latest Update: Pokémon Squishmallows will be expanding to include Snorlax and Togepi, as announced on February 20, 2023. Pokémon receiving Squishmallow versions And... I am yet to meet anyone else whose fave is Wobbuffet. I guess he's not as popular as I thought. I adore him.Guide: Pokémon GO Eevee Evolutions Ranked - How To Get Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon And Flareon

The Pokemon Squishmallows for Togepi and Snorlax will arrive in Spring 2023, according to a Jazwares representative as reported by Polygon.Those two campaigns focused on specific events, merchandise, and more for the Pokémon, so we're assuming we're going to get plenty of Snorlax-related content this year.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment