276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PreSonus Eris E4.5, 4.5 Inch, 2-way, High-Definition Multimedia Studio Monitors (Pair)

£57.5£115.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E4.5 BT active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, ensuring that your Bluetooth speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier’s level. Convenient wireless Bluetooth connectivity. If you'd like to dicuss your issue with the community, and get their suggestions, then this is the right place to post.

However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. The soundstage is quite solid as well, with a generous sweet spot. While still nearfield, they project audio cleanly and can fill a small to medium-sized room. Desktop Monitor Speaker Stands by Gear4music are a perfect accessory to raise all types of studio monitors to ear height for an improved sound. With non slip rubber feet mounted to a sturdy base, even heavier monitors can be held securely on the rubber covered top plate. The height adjustable pole with safety rod makes it ideal for small and large monitors alike. Features Presonus Eris 4.5 Inch Active Multimedia Monitors, Pair PreSonus has always lived up to its reputation, making studio-quality speakers for music studios and audio industry professionals. With making professional-grade sound systems, they also came out with a line-up of products for the consumers, the PreSonus Eris 4.5 of the E-series.Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty The best way to know what is best for you is to test them. But there are also other factors that do not require testing and can determine its compatibility with your likings. Like all PreSonus speakers, the Eris E4.5 BT offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space. Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E4.5 BTs with our Eris Sub8 active subwoofer for a perfectly matched, full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere. Ala Kazam!

For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs. I would just like to verify this issue with my Eris 4.5 BT. I use my Eris 4.5 BT exclusively over Bluetooth. I know this isn't the optimal input for the Eris 4.5 BT but I figured getting a Stereo BT capable speakers are way better than purchasing those Mono BT speakers being sold at the same price. So please bear with me. Our best selling studio monitors just got better! Eris® 4.5BT media reference monitors deliver studio-quality sound in an elegant, compact form factor that makes them ideally suited for bedroom studios, video production, and high-fidelity gaming setups.Full Description View Full Description Presonus Eris 4.5 Inch Active Multimedia Monitors, Pair Ideal for project studios, gaming and video production PreSonus Eris 4.5BT: Get the studio-level sound right in your home with these monitors. It includes everything users love about the Eris 4.5, with added Bluetooth capabilities. If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered The Eris E 4.5 by PreSonus allows you to adapt to any studio environment whether it's your own home studio or you simply want to take your monitors anywhere you go. This is made possible by the fact these are both lightweight and compact making them simple to transport. It also features onboard acoustic tuninig controls, allowing you to optimise the studio monitors for any space.browsing experience you can easily find all your devices, samples and patches, and stay in the creative flow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment