276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ancol Just 4 Pets Carrot Nibbles Chew Toy ideal for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We wouldn’t feed just any old hay to our rabbits, and we wouldn’t expect you to either. Our Premium Quality, Sweet Smelling, Timothy Hay for rabbits is harvested at the optimum time ensuring the maximum amount of nutrients. From time to time, we may run promotions where some products are worth more points, or completing a certain action will award you more points.

Besides being Bunny parents like us, the team over at Sherwood Pet Health; Dr David Sherwood (Ph.D. Molecular Biology) and Sara Hettle (Certified Veterinary Technician) are experienced in the fields of nutrition and Veterinary care. Welcome to Just4rabbits, your trusted source for expert rabbit care and premium bunny products! Our deep-rooted passion for rabbits began with the rescue of our first bunny, Charlie, and has grown into a mission to provide top-quality toys, premium hay, and natural forage to rabbit owners everywhere. Our Expertise and Commitment I love the selection of handmade toys available. They keep my mischievous rabbits entertained for hours!" - James R. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ The treat ball is a game changer! It keeps my naughty rabbit busy trying to get the treats out. Would highly recommend." - John A. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Delivering Only the Best for Your Bunny: Our Commitment to Safety and QualityWe care about the environment, therefore, our hay is a naturally sun dried product, and as a result, the colour will have various shades of green and paler stalks. Rabbits are often misunderstood, and that's something Jacqui aims to change. She has dedicated years to understanding their unique personalities and needs, and she brings this expertise into every product offered at Just4rabbits. Subscriptions can be easily managed from your account, including upgrading, down grading, pausing or cancelling.

Mark's life's work revolves around the well-being of rabbits. From rescuing his first bunny, Charlie, to co-founding Just4rabbits, Mark's journey has been all about enhancing the lives of rabbits. This is the only place I buy rabbit food from now. Outstanding quality and fast delivery every time." - Emma S. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ May: Our energetic 9-month-old Dwarf Lop keeps her big brothers hopping with her bubbly and feisty personality. More About the Founders – Mark and Jacqui The Sherwood Pet Health range is designed to specifically meet the unique needs of small pets like yours, to support their digestive health, immune system, and overall well-being to prevent common health problems. Jacqui's love for rabbits has grown into a mission to provide top-quality toys, timothy hay, and natural forage to rabbit owners everywhere.As a company, our commitment to rabbit welfare is evident in our carefully curated selection of products that prioritize quality, safety, and your rabbit's wellbeing. Your Rabbit's Wellbeing is Our Priority

Jacqui is also an experienced rabbit owner and rescuer who founded Binky Bunny Boarding to provide luxury, home-like accommodations for rabbits while their owners are away. At Just4rabbits, we take the health and well-being of your rabbits seriously, which is why we adhere to stringent quality standards in sourcing and supplying rabbit food. Mark has always been passionate about animals, but rabbits hold a special place in his heart. Over the years, he has gained a wealth of experience in rabbit care, including the early detection of illnesses and specialized care for those with unique needs.The Timothy Hay is amazing quality and my bunnies go crazy for it. The customer service team are so helpful and friendly too." - Sarah M. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Our founders, Mark and Jacqui, with extensive experience in rabbit care, are committed to enhancing the lives of these furry companions. They've built strong relationships with nutritional experts and several trusted supply partners who share their vision. My bunnies love foraging through the dried flower mixes. It adds variety to their diet and they get so excited when I sprinkle it in their enclosure." - Lucy D. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ just4rabbits provides several ways in which a customer can be rewarded with 'My Rabbit' loyalty and reward points.

You must be a registered user and logged in to your account to be awarded points when you complete any of the earning points detailed above. Sun ripened, harvested and barn dried using traditional methods to preserve nutrients and fibre that mechanical drying often removes.

Delivering Only the Best for Your Bunny: Our Commitment to Safety and Quality

Meet Charlie, Jupiter, and May—our official product testers and inspectors. If they don't love it, it doesn't make it to our store. At Just4rabbits, we understand that your rabbit's health is paramount. That's why every product we offer is rigorously tested and approved by our beloved rabbit testers, Charlie, Jupiter, and May. Our commitment to excellence is unwavering. Meet Our Furry Family Just4rabbits has partnered with Sherwood Pet Health to offer a diverse and high-quality range of supplements for rabbit owners who want the very best for their beloved bunnies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment