276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Snug Play+ Kids Headphones with Volume Limiting for Toddlers (Boys/Girls) - Beach

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Functionality is definitely one of the Kokoon’s strengths. The app monitors your sleep, showing how many times you woke up and sleep duration. I appreciated having this data, although it may actually make some people more anxious (you can always just ignore this feature). You can also set sleep and wake-up times. It even determines the best times for you to go to sleep and wake up, based on your sleep profile; you have to fill out a questionnaire to get it to do this. I bought these for travelling and for occasional use for my toddler (18 months to 2yrs) in emergency situations when a bit of screen time is needed in public (airport, airport lounge, train etc). Take your listening experience to the next level with SnugsPro. Designed to provide maximum noise isolation, SnugsPro tips opens up a new world of sound, perfect for Audiophiles and those wanting to reduce outside noise so it is just you and your music.

Snugs Earphones Review | Trusted Reviews

Created for serious music lovers that demand the best in noise isolation, sound quality and comfort. He released the set without even bothering with a single to precede it, preferring fans to hear it as a whole entity – an archetypically progtastic move”: Prince’s Around The World In A Day That level of success was like nothing we had ever experienced before. It was such a huge record for us”: how Rush’s prog classic Moving Pictures marked their great reinvention Features a sharing port on every set - Connect one side of these kids headphones to your media device then connect the other side to a second set of headphones to allow a daisy chain of kids to all listen at once!The headband and ears are padded for comfort. They fit my son's head well and they only slip if he tilts his head too far forward. We’re all aware of the Philips name when it comes to electronics, so it’s great to see the Dutch firm tuning their attention to the children’s headphones market with the neat SHK2000. Sleep headphones come in a few different varieties, and I’ll drill down into that later, but what unites them is they’re all designed to be worn while you sleep. As well as core sleep-assisting audio content, many can also play you a range of additional sleep-enhancing material, ranging from guided meditations and breathing exercises, to the low hum of an aircraft cabin. Whatever your particular “jam”, sleep headphones should be able to help you get your fix. The JBuddies Studio headphones are a steal at this price, and while they're not wireless, we really can't complain. They have an audio limit of 85dB, are padded, fold away and are lightweight. A great option if you're on a budget. Right off the bat, the playful and cute designs of the Snug Play+ Kids Headphones are sure to catch my daughter's eye. From unicorns to vibrant fruit colors, there's a style that can resonate with every child's personality. My 6-year-old was particularly taken with the unicorn design. Furthermore, the design keeps kids in mind. The headband has the right amount of give, so those accidental stretches aren’t a disaster.

headphones 2023: Earbuds that help you sleep better Best sleep headphones 2023: Earbuds that help you sleep better

Oddly, there are no white/brown/pink noise options to choose from, which is slightly surprising as they are very popular with people experiencing sleep issues. However, we like the fact that these earbuds are also designed to be used in waking life, making them a more versatile option than some others. So let's take a look at the best children's headphones available today. Your kids' musical journey starts right here. Colourful, comfortable and competitively priced, these are the best headphones for children you can buy today Volume automatically limited to protect your childÍs ears - The Snug Play+ childrens headphones have a built-in volume limiting feature to save the eardrums of young kids. We headed on down to the audiologist, where one of the Snugs team was waiting. If you’ve never had your ear impressions taken, it’s a largely inoffensive, entirely pain-free experience. A fast-drying squidgy material is injected into your ears, left there for a few minutes and then removed. You need fairly clean ears for the procedure to be possible, but should your lug holes be fine, the whole process only takes about 15 minutes. The 3D scanning option is slightly less invasive but takes about half the time.These advanced wired in-ear headphones felt extremely secure when being worn. There’s a good selection of different-sized buds supplied so it’s easy to find a comfy fit. I really liked the MyKokoon app that comes with this model as it has an unusually comprehensive content library, with selections for going to sleep, disruptive sleep and anxiety. Within these categories you can choose meditations, coaching, music and even storyscapes, a thoughtful section I didn’t find provided by the apps on any of the other headphones I tried.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment