276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pulp Fiction Mia Wallace Fancy Dress Costume

£29£58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you’ve got the basics down, it’s time to accessorize! A pair of oversized sunglasses are essential here; try to find something similar to the ones Uma Thurman wears in the movie. To dress like Mia Wallace is one thing but for the perfect Mia Wallace fancy dress a plastic syringe is essential.

Mia Wallace costume - Pinterest Mia Wallace costume - Pinterest

Creating a Mia Wallace costume is a fantastic fancy dress costume. Especially if you have someone who is going to make a Vincent Vega costume. The two together would make for an awesome couples costume. Mia Wallace WigDoc Cotton is a man of simple pleasures and diverse interests. His heart belongs to the world of cosplay and fancy dress, with a special fondness for Halloween, where his creative spirit truly shines. Mia was no ordinary woman; she was the enigmatic wife of the formidable mob boss Marsellus Wallace. Before being thrust into the world of organized crime, Mia was a dazzling dancer, commanding attention and admiration with every graceful move. However, her transition to the life of a gangster’s wife was far from a downfall. Instead, she embraced this new role with an elegance and mystique that became her trademark. Remember, the goal of your costume isn’t just to look like Mia Wallace, but to capture her essence. With these pieces, you’re well on your way to embodying one of cinema’s most fascinating characters. Dress the part, but don’t forget to channel Mia’s fierce independence, razor-sharp wit, and undeniable charisma. Start With the Basics The first thing most people notice about Mia Wallace is her hair. Anyone can dress like Mia Wallace but without the same hairstyle a Mia Wallace costume may get lost in translation. Unless you are already a person who smokes then you are going to need a fake cigarette to go with your costume.

Mia Wallace Costume - Etsy UK

Although the film came out in 1994, Quentin Tarantino’sPulp Fiction is widely known as one of thegreatest filmsever. Played byUma Thurman, Mia is still considered as one of the most iconic female characters of all time. The fake blood is the perfect finishing touch to replicate the blood from Mia Wallace’s nose during the scene in Pulp Fiction when she overdoses. Mia’s near-death experience is a pivotal moment in the film. To recreate this, you’ll need some fake blood. Apply a small amount to your nose and upper lip to simulate the aftermath of her accidental overdose. This grisly touch might not be for everyone, but it certainly adds a dose of drama to the look. We told you that we will make you the sport the perfect Mia Wallace look from top to bottom and we really mean that. After overdosing on drugs and being revived haphazardly by a terrified Vincent, she opts to never tell her husband about it before going home.Fitting a syringe to your chest to replicate the scene where Mia gets given an adrenaline shot will make your Mia Wallace fancy dress instantly recognisable. I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.” - Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction

Six things you never knew about the clothes in Pulp Fiction

Most people seem to think that Mia Wallace has bare feet in Pulp Fiction and wears high heels for the movie poster. In fact Mia Wallace wears a pair of gold Chanel flat soled shoes which she is seen removing before dancing with Vincent Vega.Use a comb to get rid of any unwanted knots, wavy spots or tangles so it will look as straight as Mia’s hair in the film. Face: To recreate this style for your costume, you can dye and style your own hair or you can use a dark brown cosplay wig.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment