276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface for Recording, Producing and Engineering — High-Fidelity, Studio Quality Recording, with Transparent Playback

£269.995£539.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your fan of outboard gear, the 18i20's ADAT expansion ports provide an additional eight analogue inputs and outputs.

Scarlett interfaces sit at the heart of more music-making, recording and production spaces than any other range, and 18i20 is Scarlett’s most versatile interface. I installed Ilock license manager manually (Gobbler uses this but didn't seem to install it properly. s high channel count and even higher audio quality are designed to give you all the ins and outs you need to get the best sound every time. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. Hitmaker Expansion: features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Native Instruments®, Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.However, I was tearing my hair out when I first got it as there was no sound from either the speakers or headphone outputs. Today, the company markets audio interfaces, mic preamps, consoles, analogue EQs, and channel strips as well as hardware and software for digital audio processing.

The information obtained through cookies allows us to compile ad performance statistics and serve retargeting ads on The Trade Desks advertising network. The Scarlett 18i20 Audio Interface is the largest model in the new 3rd generation series from Focusrite and is designed to be a futureproof solution for all your recording needs.

Each of the eight inputs features the pristine- and natural-sounding Scarlett preamps the brand has been known for for over three decades. If you intended to run this device on Windows 10 AND use 32bit AND 64bit you will get audio glitches with the current Focusrite drivers. The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite's best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Eight of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.

Housed in a 1U rack-mountable enclosure, the third-generation Scarlett 18i20 boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. I get home much later today so I can’t take screenshots now but idk why there are two and why they’re such weird numbers. Electric guitars and basses can also plugged in directly, since the impedance of the two front sockets can be set to Hi-Z. Works without drivers on Mac, although installing the dedicated software allow further controls and customisation of routing and some features. With access to Splice Sounds you can download millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots and presets to flesh out your music.What is more, the integrated MIDI interface can be used to connect a master keyboard, for example, since a sound generator of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys is already included in the bundled software package. Although not officially supported seems like some folks have it working with linux, I bought one and plan on giving it a try with my typical RPi4 + Ubuntu + CamillaDSP setup. I am a classical musician but am finding I just need more preamps and that 2nd gen is a pretty value for 8 pres.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment