276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Summit B & Co Alfresco Smokeless BBQ Grill in Slate Grey with Handy Carry Case

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cadac for us but when we want the proper barbecue experience I have one of these UCO folding camping barbecue it takes up very little storage space. This small portable BBQ grill will offer up to 100 minutes of cooking on just 250g of charcoal which is 85% less than your conventional BBQ. I also have a lot of after-work barbecues as soon as the weather allows, and for speed and convenience have been happily using my Lotus Grill which is ideal for cooking outdoors for 2 quickly. Or perhaps you love to camp and would be thrilled to be able to take your own smokeless BBQ with you? It was a slightly windy day and nothing cooked until we brought it under cover, so avoid using in the wind.

Not only that, the BBQ is virtually smokeless too, so the family can gather round without being smoked out! Innovative Design Firstly, this virtually smokeless barbeque features an electronic airflow fan which controls the heat intensity. Plus, with all the parts aside from the electronics being dishwasher friendly, it’s super easy to clean. You can't just add a few more as it's running low, they sit inside a small enclosure that screws on top of the air blower.

The smokeless grill is easy to transport and small in size, making it perfect for taking along on camping trips.

From open water swimming, snowboarding and kayaking to hill walks and meditation, Shell shares her travels and microadventures here on the blog and in various publications she's written for, Shell has a particular interest in promoting wellbeing and the many benefits of nature therapy. It's a great way to cook over coals without producing lots of smoke, and when you want to start your barbecue without any delay. Please note we are currently unable to deliver any item to Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. There’s a small metal container that you place the charcoal inside – we find that the small broken up bits of charcoal that you get inside the self-lighting bags works best.

It can be a tad smoky when starting up but once it is ready to cook it cooks quick, less smoky than other BBQ and easy to clean. The grill plate, charcoal chamber and ignition plate can be dismantled to clean separately, and the washable parts can even be put in the dishwasher for zero-effort cleaning. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

A ridiculous omission caused by poor craftsmanship which should have been addressed before it was marketed. Once the barbecue had cooled down (I left it for just over an hour), I removed the top grill section and just soaked it in hot soapy water for a while and used a scrub brush on it, whilst the inside wiped clean easily with a hot soapy cloth.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Remember: barbecues should never be used indoors or in an enclosed space, as burning fuel can produce potentially harmful carbon monoxide. This works really well so, unlike many other barbeques, it is possible to cook food slowly on a gentle heat. Then you can control the temperature on the cast iron cooking plate by adjusting the speed of the fan, using a rotary control. The cooking plate might need a soak to soften any food deposits, but it isn't non stick, so you can scrub with a wire brush if needs be, without causing any damage.

Well I’m going to be honest (as always) we’ve only been able to try it out the once, it arrived with me a little over a week ago and as they wanted it up and out for National BBQ Week (totally understandable) we didn’t get that much chance to play with it. One thing we all decided was good about this smokeless charcoal BBQ was the fan control system, this allowed you to turn up or down the heat, offering control you would never be able to have on most conventional BBQs. If I were a less honest person, an opportunity was created by the courier because they left the parcel on the steps to my flat, in full view of passers by. The grill plates are easy to clean with a cloth and washing up liquid, so it is much less hassle than a more traditional BBQ which often takes a long time to clean.Switching to a portable barbecue from a disposable version will not only protect the ocean and the ground beneath your feet, it will reduce air pollution too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment