276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food 2kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had a problem with the payment via Paypal, and the problem was resolved almost instantly via live chat. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.

Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food - Garden Wildlife Direct Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food - Garden Wildlife Direct

Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food is a splendid mix of delicious treats – full of nutritional benefits for our wild friends. Composition: Poultry Meat Meal, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Whole Maize, Rice, Poultry Oil, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed. It may take a little while for the hedgehogs to get used to a different food but do persevere as this is normal with all animals.We have lived here for 30 years now, and this is the first time that I have had a hedgehog in my garden. If you want to keep cats and dogs from eating Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food you can build a small feeding station by using a plastic box with a section cut out at the base of one end. This product is excellent value for money and the Hedgehogs love it , i also take it to a hedgehog rescue centre who absolutely love it for feeding baby hedgehogs to small to hibernate or be released into the wilderness. Our wildlife foods have been developed based on a scientific approach to nutrition and are widely used by Wildlife Rescues all over the UK. Always ensure there is a supply of fresh water, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather.

Brambles | Wildlife Food | Jollyes Brambles | Wildlife Food | Jollyes

WildThings Hedgehog Food has been specially formulated as a complete meal that will benefit the overall health and well-being of Hedgehogs. The internet offers plenty of advice on what to feed hedgehogs – but unfortunately, much of it is wrong. Each evening, offer a handful of Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food per hedgehog in a shallow dish like our Food and Water bowl perfect for hedgehogs. We know that flavour is just as important, so you can find a range of flavours of dry dog food including beef, chicken and turkey, so whatever needs your canine companion has, we’ll make sure that their tummies stay full and satisfied! It is advisable to always provide fresh and clean drinking water to Hedgehog’s, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather.This naturally tasty and nutritious food is high in protein and low in fat as hedgehog’s have a propensity for obesity if their food intake is not monitored or controlled. Such a helpful man who went the extra mile to ensure that the carrier had precise instructions on where to leave the hedgehog house and food etc. Ingredients: Poultry Meat Meal, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Whole Maize, Rice, Poultry Oil, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed. For more ideas and inspiration to attract hedgehogs to your garden, browse our extensive range of hedgehog food and supplies.

Hedgehog Food – Chubby Mealworms UK Hedgehog Food – Chubby Mealworms UK

I have been feeding our hedgehogs this dried pellet feed for a year and it seems preferred by them to other similar product. A hole of about 13cm diameter should do the trick, and weigh down the box with something heavy for added security.

Always ensure there is a supply of freshwater, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather. Gardman Hedgehog Bites are formulated to help give the hedgehogs and hoglets (young hedgehogs) everything they need nutritionally, including essential protein, vitamins and minerals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment