276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3mm Dowel approx 300mm long 10 Lengths Per Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dowel pins can hold two or more parts together in a fixed alignment using a very tight fit to keep them firmly in place. Postal Notification (Nov-Dec 2023): Royal Mail 2nd Class delivers between 5-10 days, 5% of the time. Over the past two and a half years I have been using Tilgear for purchasing the tool kits for the Lee Marley Brickwork apprentices. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Caleb Components Ltd was established in 2003 and is one of the leading UK online supplier of Non-Threaded Fasteners.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Your expertise at Tilgear is something I value greatly, especially when it comes to selecting the right tools and equipment for our school's needs. Precise, A1 stainless steel metal dowel pin, ideal for accurate positioning and locating of various parts every time. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. As a DT Technician in the Technology Department at Millais School, my role here involves ensuring our department is well-equipped and functioning smoothly, which naturally leads me to rely on quality suppliers and efficient service.

An amazing experience so far 10/10 for service I must admit" - D Shah, Designed with Elegance UK "I have used Tilgear to supply us with goods since 2014 when I started as a Construction Technician. Having since moved on to two additional colleges I’ve always made sure we did business with Tilgear. Used as a reference point for other parts during assembly to greatly reduce misalignment of components.Federation of Winklebury Infant and Junior Schools, Basingstoke "I just want to thanks you for delivering the workbenches last week and your engineer who worked very hard to have them all ready for us on time.

Dowel pins can be used in various applications such as tool rooms for pivots, spindles and locating pins. Steel dowel pins can also be used in construction to help joints between slabs to bear weight and to keep them in alignment.Engineers steel dowel pins are precision hardened and ground parallel pins, engineered to tight tolerance limits, for accurate locating and alignment, in drilled and reamed holes. DT Technician, Millais School "Thank you for the excellent service your company provides for this school.

Westfield Fasteners Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07215583.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; they’re only given the RS PRO seal of approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment