276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZeroWater | 7 Cup Water Filter Jug With Advanced 5 Stage Filter | Water Quality Meter + Water Filter Cartridge Included, 1.7 litres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A small feature of ZeroWater is that the acidity of the water changes slightly when the filter is about to expire. This is to alert you that it is time to replace the filter. Stage 3: Multi-layer filtration – with activated carbon to filter out contaminants and an oxidation alloy to remove chlorine and heavy metals. Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 abd certified BPA-free by LG Chem (2016). ZeroWater Tests and Certifications

An EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) certified Fluoride Reduction Lab tested Zero filters to show that it reduces fluoride by 99%.

Rather than buying bottles of purified water, fill your reusable travel bottle with water filtered through ZeroWater – not only will you be able to enjoy the filtered water you want, but you won’t have to throw away plastic bottle after plastic bottle. This is sold and promoted as the only water filter jug that can remove almost all dissolved solids from your water. It has an impressive 5-stage water filtration that is certified to reduce both chrome and lead. That’s akin to having purified water on tap, removing anything bad or foul tasting from the source product.

The filters are also capable of removing total dissolved solids (TDS). This refers to the amount of salt minerals, metals. For instance, Zero is able to remove TDS’s like fluoride and lead. Family members that also bought ZeroWater (based on my recommendation) also had the same issue so I know I didn’t get a one-off faulty device. The five-stage filtration system might seem very slow if you stand and watch it, but all good things come to those who wait! And the patented Ready-Pour lidded jug allows you to decant already filtered water while the filter is still processing what you’ve poured in at the top, so you don’t have to wait until it’s finished to benefit from the filtration.The ion exchange stage removes almost all dissolved contaminants and heavy metals. Especially those that might still appear after public water system treatments. This includes traces of lead, nitrate, aluminum, zinc and lead. Each filter will turn up to 150 litres of tap water into ZeroWater, but this depends on the original quality of your tap water and the amount of dissolved solids, so they will last longer in soft water areas. Neatly designed and simple to use, the ZeroWater system is a great way to get clean water no matter how bad your tap water is. Design and features

The benefit of using a meter is that you can see the exact point when your filter needs changing, maximising its use. If you carry on past the recommended change point, as I did to see what would happen, you’ll notice that the filtered water has a strange smell or taste to it. In my case, the water started to smell fishy. This is a result of the filter no longer being able to remove all particles. There are three extra stages that remove other bacteria. These stages are to make sure that your water is fully treated so that it produces a “000” reading on your water test kit (i.e. the (TDS meter). It is for this reason that I started using AquaTru, which solved all of these problems and I’ll talk more about this later in the article. Although the water has zero TDS (total dissolved solids), it might still have other ‘non-solid’ contaminants. For instance, I noticed that it didn’t do anything to fight limescale and my brand new kettle is full of white scales.

Water jugs FAQs

ZeroWater eliminates 99.6% of the total dissolved solids compared to Brita, removing only 49.6%. The table below gives a clear indication of how much more Zero is able to remove when compared to Brita. The amount of solids dissolved in tap water varies throughout the United Kingdom. However, each Zero filter removes 18,000 milligrams of dissolved solids, which in theory makes the water purer. ZeroWater’s Biggest Selling Point The biggest selling point of the Zero Water filter jug is its many layers of filtration. This means that it is able to remove a lot more than other filter jugs like Brita.

There are third party tests and certifications to prove that it can reduce things like chloride, fluoride, chlorine as well as other inorganic compounds. Also, the makers claim that it is the only filter to reach the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) requirement to have a TDS content of 000 to 01 ppm. Q: What Does ZeroWater Remove? A: Everything you want it to! This is such a shame because ZeroWater is very affordable and the free TDS meter (that comes with the jug) is a nice touch. Seeing the TDS meeter read 000 after replacing the filter was very reassuring but I have since learned that TDS-free does not mean contaminant-free. Jugs that filter water are common, but the ZeroWater jugs offer something different: zero total dissolved solids (TDS) in the final product.

What is ZeroWater?

TDS is measured, by the provided meter, in parts per million (PPM). The important thing to remember is that the TDS count is just about the particles in water, and there’s no distinction between harmful and good content. For example, if you were to test mineral water, you’d find that this has a higher TDS count than purified water. I’ve got the 12-cup, 2.8-litre jug on review, although ZeroWater also sells a variety of varied sizes, ranging from 6-cup jugs to 30-cup dispensers. All use the same physical filter, so produce the same results. A jug that filters your tap water to remove dissolved impurities may sound like nothing new, but ZeroWater’s Water Purifying Jug has innovative 5-stage filter technology that removes virtually all impurities from your tap water, to provide the purest-tasting drink possible and complete peace of mind – something that no other domestic filter jug can claim. ZeroWater is the only gravity-fed water filtration system to match the purity of the very best filtered and bottled water, by capturing 99.6% of total dissolved solids, including residual minerals that can be prevalent in regional groundwater and run-off compounds that may leach into water supplies, especially after heavy rainfall. This breakthrough filtration system is certified by NSF International* to remove lead and other heavy metals, while The Good Housekeeping Research Institute recognise that ZeroWater removes more total contaminants than other brands of water filter. It is so powerful that it can filter things like milk and coke. This is how it gained its notoriety and popularity on social media. AquaTru Water Filter

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment