276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PAX | Magnetic Mini USB Charger for Vaporizer PAX 3 PAX 2 - P2D1741

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The flat mouthpiece sits flush with the top of the device and preserves the sleek and simple shape of the Pax 3. But I found that it feels a little awkward to use. Your lip is around the mouthpiece and the side of the device, which sometimes gets dirty or warm. Not only does it provide many smoking sessions in one charge, but it also comes with a ten-year warranty – eight more years than its predecessor. The PAX 3 offers a complete and satisfying experience concentrating on regular maintenance, four built-in and customizable temperature settings, and five usage modes with the smartphone app. It is compatible with all kinds of concentrate, including wax, oil, and shatter. Should You Buy PAX 3?

It now comes with 3D screens, which are just elevated on the edges, so they are easier to remove for cleaning.While the PAX 3 isn’t as good as a good pure convection device, it provides noticeably better flavor and vapor than other conduction vaporizers. Airflow It can be switched on and off using a single button on the device’s body. What kind of concentrate can be used with the PAX 3? Boost mode keeps the oven hotter for longer with less auto cooling. I personally like this mode if you are looking for a faster session, you are looking for denser clouds, or you are using the Pax with a water pipe adapter. Lightly moisten a pipe cleaner or wire brush with water or alcohol, and push it into the vapor path underneath the mouthpiece.

Smell Proof Bag – Although these bags almost completely eliminate the smell of your Pax vaporizer. They won’t fool drug-sniffing dogs! So if you’re looking to prevent your car or room from smelling like a Cypress Hill concert, these smell proof bags will definitely get the job done! If you’re trying to sneak something past police dogs, these aren’t for you! Battery life– In my testing with a full battery charge, I have gotten between 5 and 10 bowls depending on each session’s length and between 95 and 110 minutes of heated total run-time. This is generally getting me 140-180 total draws per charge.

How do I use the PAX 3 with flower?

Pax is a US-based company, and many engineers at Pax Labs came from companies in the Tech industry, like IBM and Foxconn (that manufacture some of Apple devices). If you are looking for a powerful bigger battery that lasts longer and makes you enjoy the hits longer, Pax Plus is a better choice. Heating & Temperature Settings: Pax Plus vs. Pax 3 The vapor path and oven are both constructed from surgical-grade, stainless steel and are sealed from the rest of the internal components. In other words, the oven and vapor path are completely isolated from the internals and from the rest of the device. If size & portability aren’t big factors for you I would recommend going for larger units like the Arizer Air 2 ( Review) or the Crafty+ ( Review) / Mighty ( Review). But if you are vaping out-of-the-house, in restaurants, concerts, or wherever outside, the PAX 3 is by far one of the best options out there. Although not without some cons, they are far too few compared to the pros of the PAX 3 and easily outlooked in favor of the numerous high-tech features.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment