276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIMUSE Hydrating Moisturizing Stick, Multi Balm Stick, Moisturizer For Face Skin Care, Hydrating Primer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

According to Yi, Kim was able to swipe on the multi balm so naturally on screen for "The King: Eternal Monarch" because she actually reaches for it in real life. She loves it so much that she's since become a global ambassador for the brand. With a growing cult following, Kate McLeod is arguably the most prominent maker of solid moisturizers right now. The former pastry chef used her knowledge of cocoa butter as a cooking ingredient to transform it into something she wanted to put on her body every day. That product became her signature Body Stones, a range of moisturizers made with just five core ingredients. “I took the cocoa butter into the kitchen and started with what I knew: a ganache recipe,” McLeod tells Who What Wear of creating her first product. From there, she recalls, “I blended in oils that I loved on my skin, and eventually, the Body Stone was born.” Next, McLeod moved upward: In September, she launched her highly anticipated Face Stone. Imagine a lip balm you apply to your whole face or even your entire body. That’s the basic concept of solid moisturizers, the latest darling of the clean beauty space . Sometimes called lotion bars, this type of moisturizer is gaining traction due to its portability, waterless formula, and ability to perform the same skincare as traditional moisturizers.

The formulas are concentrated. Because they don’t contain water or other fillers, you can use less for similar results. For instance, the Face Stone (roughly the size of a BeautyBlender) is designed to last four to six months with daily use.verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Surprisingly, Kahi is relatively new to the Korean beauty industry, though. The brand launched around the same time as it appeared in "The King: Eternal Monarch" as well as when COVID-19 numbers started escalating. "But product development had already been completed, and the brand was set to sell before the pandemic happened," Yi tells Allure. In fact, its touchless application wasn't originally factored into its projected success.

They have nourishing ingredients. Plant-based and made in McLeod’s workshop in New York’s Hudson Valley, the ingredient list is short, so each one is there for a reason. And while cocoa butter is the base of the Body Stone, a low-comedogenic base was needed for the face, which McLeod found in the similar-sounding kokum butter. “ Native to India, kokum butter is silky, super light, and non-greasy,” she explains. The Face Stone also contains plum kernel, borage, meadowfoam, rose hip, grape seed, and camellia oils, as well as tamanu oil and a drop of blue tansy to give it that seafoam color and help neutralize redness. McLeod calls the oils in the Face Stone her go-to’s, saying they’re “rich in vitamin E and antioxidants to brighten, balance, soothe and nourish.” They’re plastic-free. That new approach? Reusable, multipurpose bamboo containers. “ Bamboo repels water. Our canisters keep the stones dry in damp moist bathrooms and they are completely reusable, which led to our innovative refill system, which is completely plastic-free.” The Face Stones have different but still plastic-free containers. “Most bamboo topped jars have plastic inserts hiding underneath,” says McLeod. “We grooved the bamboo so there is no plastic. The bottom piece is recyclable green glass. You can either buy a refill stone or recycle the glass and compost the top.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment