276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASTRA H - TAILGATE/BOOT OPENING SWITCH - NEW - 13223920

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is some help in the link. They don't like being paused half way. There are also sensors to stop entrapment. So did mine, until I pulled the part out that goes through the body inside the car which is where all the flexing takes place. Once i got the tailgate open, i was able to visually inspect the wiring a little and couldn't see anything obvious but given the time of night and i was working with a torch i didn't want to try removing the grommet to do a proper inspection of the wiring so that is something i will do when there is more time and better light. It needs to be plugged in to a diagnostic machine there's a lot of micro switches on your roof mechanism which could have failed It might sound like a random question, but, on the GTC, is the boot button on the keyfob supposed to work?

Vauxhall Parts | Vauxhall Genuine Parts | Vauxhall Parts | Vauxhall

actually, i have been able to open the boot by releasing the catch with my finger - not sure if something has been removed from the garage visit, but i don't remember there being as a big a gap before. however this doesn't really help as i cannot see any obvious wiring breaks at the small loom at the joint. I also can't see any obvious way to remove the pod at the top of the tailgate to get to the break light. If i had to put my money on something, i would bet on the wiring that goes from the car to the boot. but in our AH Astra, 2008, the fuse in in the boot. ...but in our AH Astra, 2008, the fuse in in the boot.

the astra convertable is prone 4 this problem take it to vauxhall there is a rework and it wont cost u a penny!! There could be a few reasons why your sunroof on your 2011 Vauxhall Astra Twintop 2 door is not opening and instead beeping when you try to open it. Some possible causes include: As above i have a 2007 astra h twintop and the boot will not open, operate the switch and nothing, also the convertible roof wont open either, when driving it dings (very annoying)

Vauxhall astra twintop boot wont open? - Fixya SOLVED: Vauxhall astra twintop boot wont open? - Fixya

After the service we had the car at another garage for something unrelated and asked them to look into the tailgate issue and they said it could take hours to determine the fault because of all the work that would be required in getting to the mechanism. When i had the same problem as you, on my Zafira B, i used Opcom, to do an actuator test of the boot release motor and it opened. Turned out to be the microswitch. Related Question Vauxhall Astra Twintop 2 door 2011 model. The sunroof won't open instead keeps beeping every time I try to open it. Can someone please help? Wondering whether someone has experienced the same issue and can point me in the right direction before i either burn it, or take it to a stealer.My story in list form, boot light off - followed by boot not opening 2006 Astra 1.4sxi 5 Door hatch. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Vauxhall reserves the right to change offers at any time. All offers are available at participating Retailers only. Essentially the only thing that happens is that the car refuses to unlatch, if someone presses the open button. I removed the plastic panel reverse of boot lid, very tight clips, some stay on the boot lid, remove them carefully.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment