276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Valentino Rossi Automatic Watch VRUWW375904

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rossi has made it on to the podium 235 times since making his debut in 1996. His final podium came in 2020, a third place in Jerez. Everybody knows that I have always been a great car racing fan and that I have always been interested in racing on four wheels once my MotoGP career would come to an end. Now I am completely available to devote myself to a car racing programme at a high level and with the right professional approach.

Valentino Rossi watch collection has some of the best and most popular watches from popular watchmakers such as Rolex and Jaeger-LeCoultre It was great, I've enjoyed it very much, it's been a long, long journey and it was really fun," he said. So what is next for the rider who loves Batman movies, Bob Marley and eating pizza with mayonnaise? I love to race with cars, so I think I will race with cars from next year, but it is not decided yet.

Join our motorsport community

He is the only rider to have started 400 or more races in the sport's history, and has 89 victories in the premier class - no-one in the history of grand prix racing has ever come close to that. Even Hollywood A-listers can't resist his charms. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Daniel Day-Lewis are huge fans, as is seven-time Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton. He was different to anything we had ever seen before," Harris told BBC Sport. "He was cheeky, charismatic, fun-loving and understood exactly what he had to do and it just took off. Rossi, who moved from Yamaha's factory team to satellite team Petronas Yamaha SRT for the 2021 campaign, is 19th in the riders' standings after nine races - his worst start to a season.

Having followed his illustrious career in motorcycle racing for more than two decades, it is truly exciting to witness the start of this new chapter in GT machinery. But based on his comments at a recent media conference, it looks like Rossi could be turning his attention to four wheels.But why? Let names such as Max Biaggi, Fabio Quartararo and Lewis Hamilton fill you in. World titles to world domination

Rossi’s attentions have been on GT racing for some time. Last year he competed in the Gulf 12 Hours and along with team-mates Luca Marini and Alessio Salucci, the trio took their Ferrari 488 GT3 to a third-place finish in the Pro-Am class.Only the best of the best can say that they have gone head-to-head with Rossi and for those who have, it has sparked some of the biggest rivalries in the sport's history. We had a lot of championships together and we were rivals. We were the same nationality and that makes the rivalry very true," Biaggi told BBC Sport. Since his last title win, he finished runner-up in the championship to Marc Marquez in 2014 and 2016, and Jorge Lorenzo in 2015.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment