276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moi moi Pouch (pack of 100)

£17.53£35.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our experienced team can work with you to create the perfect pouches for your business, ensuring the best materials, design, and functionality.

Reusability: Moi Moi Pouches are often reusable, making them an eco-friendly and cost-effective option.So I grabbed what was available in my pantry at that time (lentils) and whipped up my first ever lentil Moi-Moi puree. However, you can soak them if believe your food processor is not strong enough to break the unsoaked lentils. Add the tied bags to the already boiling water in the pan, reduce the heat if on high, add a little more to the pan and cover tightly. Using Moi Moi Pouches eliminates the need for traditional materials, providing a cleaner and more convenient cooking method. noscript>moimoipouch

Traditionally the beans must go through a process of soaking, using of hands to wash and removing their skin. Add bouilloncubes(crumbled), ginger, garlic (if using) ground crayfish, and salt to beans and beat with a wooden ladle (omo irogun/turning stick) for about 10 minutes to incorporate air in the beans batter. Add vegetable oil or palm oil and you can use the combination of the two as I did (heat up the palm oil/vegetable oil for 2-3 minute on medium heat or simply microwave. That’s why we offer customizable Moi Moi Pouches, designed and manufactured to meet your specific needs.The directions on the back of the box were super clear, especially for someone, who’s first time it was making seafood boil at home.

These pouches are created to hold the Moi Moi mixture, maintaining its shape and integrity while steaming in a steamer or pot. With their convenience, reusability, and versatile design, these pouches are an excellent addition to any kitchen.Yes, Moi Moi Pouches are available in various sizes, shapes, and colors to suit your specific cooking needs. Originally, moi moi is cooked in leaves but in the present day, there has been a lot of improvisation. cooking the Moi-Moi in pouches are perfect for commercial use especially when you don’t have access to the soft cane or plantain leaves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment