276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter For ALL SKIN TYPES 90ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has a really nice smell and my skin just feels so refreshed, soft and calm after using it. If perfumed products trigger issues for your skin type, this might not be the cleanser for you. Honestly, it would’ve been nice to see camomile feature in the top 5 ingredients of the cleansing butter’s INCI list. But due to pretty much all of the top 5 ingredients having emollient properties, this product seems like it will be very friendly to the skin. How to use this product In this blog post, I review The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter – one of the brand’s most popular products. No, it doesn’t look like much, and no, it doesn’t smell like a spa and no it absolutely does not promise to totally fix your every skin concern overnight. However, it does remove every last trace of dirt and makeup from your face with zero fuss. It also smells somewhat comforting and promises to totally change the way you approach your evening skincare routine due to how remarkably easy and fuss-free it is to use.

It’s hard to say no to a product that is such high-quality and still budget-friendly. Caroline Hirons also loves the Camomile Cleansing Butter. Conclusion

It also removes makeup effortlessly. I always find mascara to be the most stubborn makeup to remove but the Camomile Cleansing Butter makes it hassle-free, while still being kind and gentle to your skin. The state of my skin has been a real annoyance over the last few years—sometimes it would be plagued with spots, while a few weeks later, it would switch in a second and become insufferably dry. With some products only worsening the issue, this situation has made the process of selecting skincare a little difficult to say the least.

Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil): contains essential fatty acids dry skin needs, including oleic, palmitic, and linoleic acids. Functions as an emollient and has antioxidant benefitsKey details – Key ingredients: Marula seed oil, camellia seed oil, sunflower seed oil, squalane; Scented: Yes It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with cleansing balms. I love the fact that they take off the day without even a hint of grief and that they hardly ever cause my sensitive skin to get red or irritated. I take great delight in the way that cleansing balms glide over my skin with ease, and I yearn for the luxe slip of a balm when I’m without one. To put it bluntly, I think cleansing balms should totally replace all other forms of makeup remover. Not only will this cleanser help to remove your makeup, but it helps to cleanse your skin of SPF and, it’s clinically proven to clear pollution. Plus, it helps keep your skin feeling supple and nourished with moisture from the first use. Trust us, we tried it on 111 women of all skin tones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment