276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play Your Bigger Game: 9 Minutes to Learn, a Lifetime to Live

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, I’m going to invest in a course to improve my strategic influence, so I can craft messages that get attention. I work with individuals with a single and simple purpose: to help them define and attain their goals, one step at a time.

Play Your Bigger Game by Rick Tamlyn is about shaking your whole life up and making a change, whether big or small. For each one, I will share a few prompts, along with an example of contrasting ordinary and extraordinary responses. The techniques he shared made sense and he provided guidance based on where I was at in my life and what I felt I wanted to change.

Whether it’s better relationships, financial abundance, physical vibrancy, a fulfilling career or anything else you desire, Rick will lead you to the splendid existence that is your birthright. Ordinary – I need to get more organized so I can improve my follow up and my internal communication and working relationship with the implementation team. People are drawn to his energy, his passion and his unwavering belief in our ability to do more with our lives. Five years ago, I was at the Young Presidents’ Organization’s Global Leadership Conference in Istanbul, sitting in a large auditorium with 2,000 CEOs from around the world.

In this game, guessing is half the fun Will you choose a pickle, a hot dog, a candy cane, or a hamburger? Every Friday, I’ll see if I met these goals, and block time to make up for any shortfalls in the coming week. It is an innovative model that guides you to create a set of circumstances that will intentionally design who you want to become.Experience a unique approach to personal development – one that is rooted in love and genuine connection. Meet Max -and a bunch of charismatic characters- and find out what's happening to him in this story about growing up and realizing things aren't quite the way we expected them to be. Working through The Bigger Game framework has helped my clients design ambitious strategies to cope, and produce new, never before seen outcomes in ever more competitive marketplaces. Last week, we embarked on an incredible adventure, starting with an All-Hands Meeting where each team shared their 3-month strategies.

Index Ventures, which has a record of backing game companies like Supercell, King, Roblox and Discord, led the seed round. The Bigger Game is a philosophy and methodology that inspires executives, leaders, and individuals to get out of their comfort zones and create intentional positive change.He shares a little flat with his messy friend Mica, he finished his degree too long ago and still can't find a job. His insights, strategies, and unwavering support have empowered me to become a better version of myself with each passing day.

Our goal is to promote social cohesion, teamwork, trust, resilience, effort, discipline, respect and healthy living throughout the region by increasing access to opportunities through football and social responsibility initiatives.Whether leading yourself or your organization, a leader’s job is to focus on things you don’t know how to do. Rick Tamlyn is a highly enthusiastic, upbeat author who clearly loves his work and loves helping people to achieve great success in their lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment