276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones with 4 Mic Clear Calls, 12mm Drivers, App for Custom EQ, 32H Playtime, Fast Charging, Transparency - Dobuds ONE, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It doesn’t open them up super well, there is still some natural sound isolation, but wearing them in the office was actually good in that it wasn’t too sensitive because I could hear everything but it wasn’t too loud. If the earbuds are earbuds not connecting, it can be because the Bluetooth on the computer has a pairing problem. To fix this, you can do the following:

The Dobuds ONE earbuds should be your next personal audio

Battery life (rated):6.5 hours (ANC on); 8 hours (ANC off); 26 hours (charging case with ANC on); 32 hours (charging case with ANC off) Featuring a combination of a super-sized 12mm LCP dynamic driver and a balanced armature driver with onboard ANC, Dobuds ONE earphones are Donner's strong entry into the headphone market

About Donner

The Donner control app is a nice feature to have because it works very well with these headphones. You can make custom sound EQ profiles, change between ANC and transparency modes, and change the tap interface controls on the earbuds themselves. There are three different ANC modes by default: Commute, Indoor, Outdoors, with Commute offering the strongest ANC performance. The manual mode offers 10 different levels of ANC. Such minute control is rarely seen at this price level, so kudos to Donner for that. However, the ANC only applies to low and mid frequencies (between 80Hz – 2000Hz) so high frequencies come through unattenuated. Try disabling Bluetooth from nearby devices >>> then activate pairing mode of the earbuds, pair and connect earbuds from Settings >>> Bluetooth & other devices >>> Add a new device >>>> elect Bluetooth, Compared to the Apple Airpods 2, the Donner Dobuds One have a more aggressive sub-bass boost and sharper treble. The Airpods 2 have a more balanced, warmer tone, with a wider sense of stage. The Donner Dobuds ONE Wireless Earbuds are designed to outperform all similarly priced earbuds on the market, in large part due to the dual driver: one dynamic driver for a richer bass response and one custom balanced armature driver to highlight more delicate sounds. The result is a higher sound quality that lets you hear music, games, calls, and more far more clearly. The two drivers perfectly complement each other for a high-fidelity sound.

Donner Dobuds ONE: Affordable, Stylish Earbuds with ANC! Donner Dobuds ONE: Affordable, Stylish Earbuds with ANC!

Munich, Germany. Head-Fier since 2019. Mostly lurking around r/headphones as u/kmmbd and a very active member in local head-fi community since 2015. Got into head-fi in mid-2019 under the username kmmbd, and has been reviewing audio gears sporadically on his personal Medium blog since 2018. His introduction to portable audio was through a Walkman cassette-player in his pre-teens, and music has been his getaway ever since.He harbors a minor OCD regarding the tagging and organization of his music library (which is all digital on a local NAS). Also, spends too much time custom-theming his desktop Music Player for no apparent reason.In real life, he’s a Bangladeshi living in Munich and currently doing his MS in Computer Science, majoring in Computational Biology. He’s a penchant for the academia and research, though life is strange so he’s still unsure how things will turn out in the long run. Step 5:After that, a white light will start flashing, and the pairing will be done. To PC (Windows) The battery life of the earbuds is about 8 hours on a single charge. You can charge them 3 times with your case, giving a little over 30 hours of use in one charge of your carrying case. I generally use these headphones with the ANC feature on and it can shorten the lifespan of the battery by about an hour.We sincerely hope you enjoy your Donner equipment and instruments, in case you are not 100% satisfied, we offer you a super simple exchange and return system. But as soon as I put in these Donner Dobuds One, I definitely felt like I had gone to a different level. Even the little banjo noise that plays to tell you that you’ve touched the buttons is quite acoustically pleasing. Play the next song: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on the right earbud for about 1.5 seconds.

Donner Dobuds ONE Wireless Earbuds Review - Make Tech Easier

I was super excited when I got them because I could immediately see on the side of the box that they were a hybrid dual driver, true wireless, active noise-canceling earbud. There are not many brands that can boast to have both a balanced armature and dynamic driver in a set of active noise-canceling true wireless earbuds right now. Oui, les écouteurs se mettent en mode veille lorsqu’ils sont retirés. Vous pouvez aussi les éteindre via l’application dès que vous le souhaitez. Customization and personalization: Let users personalize and control their devices directly from the app. So while they may be able to withstand water, I personally would not wear, or recommend using "under" the water. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.

Helpful? Sign up and get more interesting posts like this. No Spam.

Donner Dobuds ONE also features an app for iOS and Android platforms that adds new levels of enjoyment to your music with access to six Donner's EQ presets and extra customizable EQ modes are available. Through the Donner Control app, customers can boost or diminish specific frequencies to their personal listening preferences. It allows customers to customize the sound for the type of music they are listening to, such as pop, electronic, classical and others. If this happens, it can be because the microphone is muted, or the earbuds are badly positioned. To fix this, you can do the following: Earbuds shouldn't just let you hear audio but fully experience every nuance of sound the way you want. That's exactly what the Donner Dobuds ONE Wireless Earbuds aim to do. The earbuds are designed to create an immersive experience that helps you forget the world around you - but how well do they deliver on this promised sound? I recently had the pleasure to test drive the Dobuds ONE myself. Interestingly, one of the box’s contents is an instructional manual. It covers the basics and the standard touch gestures. However, if you even lose this one, you’ll get the instructions in the companion app. As we’ve said before, you can just pair the earbuds with a smartphone and use them. However, a good experience will come when you combine it with the companion app. The app is available on Apple App Store and on Google Play Store as “Donner Control”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment