276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 31137 Creator 3 in 1 Adorable Dogs Set with Dachshund & 31136 Creator 3 in 1 Exotic Parrot to Frog to Fish Animal Figures Building Toy, Creative Toys for Kids Aged 7 and up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was available with as a gift with purchase for spending spending 80,000 on LEGO products at E-mart. With Josie sitting next to me while I eat cheese puffs, I would probably be licked into submission if I didn’t blog Joel Baker‘s adorable pair of dachshunds — one real, one LEGO. With a small dedicated team of LEGO fans serving your needs, we're sure you wont find a better or more friendly service anywhere else online. Available as a gift with LEGO purchases exceeding ₩80,000 from E-mart between November 8 and November 14, 2018 as part of the “Brick4me” Year of the Dog promotion. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.

Sure, it may take three or more days for you to build a perfect miniature Dachshund version for you or your kid to play with, but once you get over the initial frustration, it can be quite a fun and engaging activity for you or your kids. Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. Got home, went to bed, was drunk, excited and looking forward to finishing this Mini Dachshund Mini Lego Set off.

BrickEconomy, the BrickEconomy logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©2023 BrickEconomy. Stagger downstairs to my amazing family and look at the table, Mini Dachshund Mini Lego Set HALF BUILT! The new Mini Dachshund Lego Set is amazing, but its uniqueness is not easy to catch if you are impatient.

is the Year of the Dog, so I’ve been enjoying all the extra LEGO creations inspired by our canine best friends. Articles may include affiliate links, and when you purchase products from those links, TBB may earn a commission that helps support the site. The food truck revolution has made lunch a lot more tasty for millions of office workers in cities all over the world. LEGO 7 brings us a delicious LEGO version of a hot dog truck, complete with brick-built lettering and a noble dachshund statue gracing its roof. Waldi the dachshund was designed by graphic designer Otl Aicher, who modeled Waldi after a real-life doxie named Cherie von Birkenhof.South Korea’s largest retailer, is teaming up with LEGO to bring you an exclusive gift with purchase for the month of November!

Once I started, I knew this was going to be the day that my Mini Dachshund Mini Lego Set would be complete. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective on May 25, 2018, we are providing greater transparency, and we are enabling new privacy controls so you can choose how The Brothers Brick handles your personal information. When I first opened the bag and saw the size of the pieces, I nearly packed it all away and left it. As of today, Dachshund is the most valuable Year of the Dog set with an estimated new/factory sealed value of 963 €. Contact Us LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies.Gaurav Mongia is a seasoned author and a marketing professional with more than 15 years of experience in the field. Since our week unfortunately included one child with a sinus infection, one child with a skin infection, and three with hand, foot, and mouth virus, plus our always-busy toddler, I was not able to take step-by-step photos for the mastiff. The dachshund stands in an expressive pose, as though he’s about to start barking at the passing scooter. Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2023 Brickset ltd. We’ve supported 100’s of businesses with a variety of bespoke LEGO B2B services providing each client with a dedicated single point of contact throughout the process.

Even in this simple but excellent LEGO version of Waldi by umamen, you can see the attributes of resistance, tenacity, and agility. My son wanted to sit with me whilst I did it, obviously being the big kid I am, I wouldn’t let him help.Taiwanese builder ZiO Chao has captured the quirky personality of the miniature dachshund with this black and tan beauty. There are even couple new dog-themed LEGO sets, like 30542 Cute Pug and the upcoming 40235 Year of the Dog, which seems to depict a Shiba Inu.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment