276°
Posted 20 hours ago

30Th Anniversary Concert Celebration [Deluxe Edition] [ Blu Ray] [2014] [Blu-ray]

£5.92£11.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Recorded in New York's Madison Square Garden, Dylan was joined on stage by a plethora of musical icons from Johnny Cash to Stevie Wonder and Eric Clapton to Neil Young. The deluxe edition also features rehearsal footage of Sinéad O'Connor, who was supposed to perform Dylan's gospel classic I Believe in You at the event but was booed off the stage following her controversial Saturday Night Live appearance when the singer ripped up a photo of the Pope.

Brilliant piece of Rock/Pop History with so many Superstar Artistes coming together to pay tribute to a master craftsman of musical poetry. Sad though to see so many time-served musicians no longer with us, we will not see their like again. There aren't a lot of people that can attract a lineup like that, and everyone was on their best behavior. Books, media, tickets, Rammstein, Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, Broilers, New Balance, Böhse Onkelz, Funko Pop!Providing musical backing throughout the show was an ensemble dream team featuring three members of Booker T. My Back Pages" featured Clapton's frenzied soloing cast against Neil's mournful guitar wail painting a rich musical collage.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Now available for the very first time in stunning High-Definition 16:9 with remastered audio, this essential Blu-ray also features 40 minutes of previously unreleased bonus material including rehearsal footage, a look behind the scenes and interviews. Instead of just ignoring them she decided not to sing her allocated song, but in response gave an incantation of Bob Marley's 'War'. Kris Kristofferson introduced her before her appearance in the anniversary concert as an "artist whose name has become synonymous with courage and integrity". The 2DVD and Blu-ray versions of The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration – Deluxe Edition include 40 minutes of previously unreleased material including behind-the-scenes rehearsal footage, interviews and more.Other than that slightly uncomfortable moment the evening passed with flying colours, smacking of a concert well put together resulting in an enjoyable night for all concerned. The songs performed include 'Like a Rolling Stone', 'It Ain't Me Babe' and 'I'll Be Your Baby Tonight'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment