276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gorilla Carts Dump Cart, Maintenance-Free Poly, Black

£449.995£899.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Going to say, ya there is a few out there a few quid cheaper, but I like the tyres on these also as they seem to have a bit of rubber in the plastic.

The point is, if you’re going to tackle any kind of landscaping or gardening project, you’ll need a wheelbarrow to move heavy loads more efficiently.Ryan Van Bibber, the executive editor for Family Handyman, is a career journalist with more than two decades of experience in the industry. Whether container gardening from an apartment balcony or suburban backyard gardening, it’s been a passion for many years,” she says. I put their product to the test in my own backyard, hauling mulch, garden soil, and concrete blocks.

The listed weight capacity is 600 pounds, which is equivalent to about 12 bags of pea gravel, 17 cinder blocks, or as much mulch as you can pile on it. The 24-inch width of the unit makes it easy for us to navigate the narrow walkway from the front to the back, and the impressive turning radius makes manoeuvring around tight corners simple. Come join the discussion to learn about industry equipment, tools, lawn care, lawn maintenance, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more! Great wagon for carrying lots of stuff, whether it’s kids and all their stuff or everything you need for the beach. The longer pull handle means taller people can use it without straining their back, but it’s not so long that it’s awkward for someone of average height, like me (I’m 5-9).

Because the poly bed is so light, it’s easy to lift the tub all the way up with the quick release dumping handle to dump out what you’re hauling.

I used a socket wrench on the stainless steel hardware, and it only took about 20 minutes to have it ready to roll. It’s hard to overstate how useful this simple dumping feature is, when, for example, you’re emptying out a full load of soil.Wagons, including the GOR4PS, provide a stable platform for loading and unloading and distribute the weight of the load among four wheels. Their sloped ends and deep sides can cause some inconvenience when hauling blocks, flats of seedlings, or other items that have a square shape. Maybe you’re that rare person with the time and patience to move a pile of rocks from the driveway to the backyard stone by stone. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. They mention it is very straight forward, easy to put up and put down, sturdy, and easy to unfold/fold.

With the large, 9”(229mm) PU double shock-absorbent tire, Z9 provides an ultra-smooth and comfortable ride while the heavy-duty frame. The bed is not as high as a standard wheelbarrow, so I didn’t have to lift the shovel quite as high while loading mulch. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Why struggle with a balancing act on three wheels, when you can get it done a heck of a lot easier on four wheels. The most awkward part of the assembly process was inserting the square-headed bolts that fit through the bottom of the bed.The poly sides flexed outward a bit with the heavy gabion rocks, but there was never a doubt about its structural integrity with the big, round stones in there. It is built to perform daily functions throughout the yard and garden, with enough capacity to haul most of the things you would need to haul without stepping up to something larger and motorized. The handle length, the height of the attachment point, and the bent handle shaft made pulling the wagon feel smooth and comfortable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment