276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Rain King: A Dark Gang Romance (A Murder of Crows Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a very intense dark eerily of a triangle with two twins fighting over Rae as she moves past them. Loyal only to their crew, the Murder of Crows, they refuse to let an outsider like me get too close.

The Rain King: A Dark Gang Romance (A Murder of Crows Book 1)

The Rain King book pdf download for free or read online, also The Rain King pdf was written by Selena. I mean, part of me wanted Rae to do the right thing and stay away from Lennox and Maddox because her family/twin bond isn’t worth destroying. Even I couldn’t decide which one I loved more, so I was really excited to see which twin Rae would choose. We aim to provide you with hundreds of thousands of e-books for studying, working, and self-development.They’re ruthless kings in a community governed by gang law, where depravity reigns and favors are repaid in blood. Lennox, the devastatingly gorgeous flirt who charms me with his criminal smiles and melts me with his gentle kisses.

The Rain King by Selena (ePUB) - LibPub The Rain King by Selena (ePUB) - LibPub

Maddox, the mysterious six-foot-tall tattooed muscle wall who looks at me like I’m the enemy but protects me like I’m a treasure.

Maddox, the mysterious, tattooed, six-foot-four wall of muscle who glares at me like I’m the enemy but protects me like I’m a treasure. Maddox, the mysterious, tattooed, six-foot-four wall of muscle who glares at me like I’m the enemy but protects me like I'm a treasure.

The Rain King: A Dark Gang Romance (A Murder of Crows Book 1) The Rain King: A Dark Gang Romance (A Murder of Crows Book 1)

This is so intense you think you’ve figured it out, but when you get to the next page it’s not what you’re assuming, that’s him, it’s not a story for the faint of heart, that has triggers, and you read the warnings before you read. Lennox, the devastatingly gorgeous flirt who charms me with his criminal smiles and melts me with his gentle kisses… While hiding a sinister secret. To be honest, I thought the whole time I found out who she was going to be with, and then I was wrong.I’m not sure if it’s just curiosity as it’s darker than most and I always wonder where she’s going with the stories and characters that aren’t all good or all bad. Lennox, the impossibly beautiful flirt who enchants me with his murderous smile and melts me with his soft kisses…while he hides a dark secret.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment