276°
Posted 20 hours ago

6 Months to 6 Figures

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Could you see 6 Months to 6 Figures being made into a movie or a TV series? Who would the stars be? The most memorable moment in the book was his own personal testimony and starting young finding ways to make money and no be time broke.

PDF / EPUB File Name: 6_Months_to_6_Figures_-_Peter_Voogd.pdf, 6_Months_to_6_Figures_-_Peter_Voogd.epub Insecurities will destroy you. Confidence comes from self esteem. Do the things you know you should no matter what. This book is all about mastery, listen to it over and over again, and let the fundamental truths seep into ur su concious and let them inspire you to take action. If you master these principles they will change your life.The Mastery Quadrant provides an intuitive, robust and easy to follow skill development framework. The framework defines 4 distinct quadrants (Mindset, Deconstruction, Structured Learning, Deliberate Practice), each of which represent essential steps towards building expertise in virtually any skill.

As other reviewers have noted this book seems to be the cliff notes from motivational giants in the self-help genre. Theres very little original content or unique ideas. Most of the ideas are from Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn and the like. I think the author's heart was in the right place and that he has and will go on to help a lot of people but this book was a disappointment. If you aren't a big reader of self-help books you may find many of the ideas valuable but if you are then look else where. The Mastery Quadrant has been developed based on a detailed study of the learning process followed by masters (elite top-performers) to develop their skills, and how this differs from the masses. By emulating the manner in which masters learn, you can develop deeper expertise and increase your efficiency level for anything that you seek to learn. Glad I did. Very motivational and not just in the sense of what we usually think about (You have potential and you have potential...with the guy pointing at you, lol). But motivation that makes you really think about what you are doing right now. He helps you squash the "I don't have time argument" and brings that thing I to focus! Hitting the snooze button just doesn't feel the same any longer. This could be the key to a new mindset, increased productivity and a brilliant entrepreneurial small business. Now you truly can design your own future.

Onward to the takeaways

The long-overdue 6 Months to 6 Figures is a breath of fresh air to the entrepreneurial world, and is here to shift our culture. This audiobook contains no BS, no fluff, no academic theories, and no sugar coating - just real world, tactical, hard core strategies from being in the trenches. I’d say it’s more a compilation of great lessons and quotes from the greatest self-help gurus and it’s great to get that from the one source. These game changing strategies are; “THE FASTEST WAY TO GO FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE REGARDLESS OF THE ECONOMY.” Money is a crucial part of freedom. Money is an excellent servant but a terrible master. If you’re only driven by money, it makes it difficult to live life on your terms. If you want to break free from mediocrity, you must change your perspective on wealth and understand what it takes to create wealth. Change your habits and perspective on what’s possible.

Whether we choose to implement them in our workplace, business or in our own life — that is up to us. Why should we listen to Peter Voogd?As you read this book you’ll be like “oh that’s what those other guys meant.” After you finish, prepare to live your life with intention if you aren’t already. Onward to the takeaways The person with the most confidence wins” — confidence pushes you to dare, to strive, and most importantly, to start the journey and believe that you can succeed. I have a saying that I’ve adopted recently: “Consistency is a superpower”. If you set aside 1 hour of focussed time for a specific skill or task every day for 1 year, you’ll have 365 hours of quality attention that you have devoted to that area. Of course, it’s easier said than done. Peter Voogd, who has been labeled the leading authority for Gen Y leadership, reveals the exact strategies he's used to go from dead broke to over six figures within six months. Peter has trained over 4,000 entrepreneurs, and built an eight-million-dollar sales organization by age 27. If you're one of the select few who are serious about success, this book will change the game for you, regardless of what industry you're in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment