276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW Pomade - Medium Brown

£3.75£7.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Magnesium Silver Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, May Contain/peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Bismuth Oxycholoride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <171568>.

Finish by filling in the front of the brow using the remaining product on the brush, creating a softer gradient effect at the front end of the brow.Available in a plethora of shades so you'll certainly find your match, the DIPBROW Pomade (4g) glides effortlessly (and oh-so smoothly) onto the skin and hair and allows time for blending before drying to a matte finish. For precise application, work the product from side to side on the inside of the cap using Brush 12. Also, I figured I can apply a bit of dark brown shadow or brow mascara if I wanted darker and more defined brows.

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. Next, brush brow hairs downward, outline the upper arch of the brow and lightly blend with the spoolie. It’s probably one of the most coveted eyebrow products but figuring out whether you should get Dark Brown or Ebony can be slightly stressful.The gel formula's Auburn shade contains less brown to work better with custom red and deeper burgundy hair colors. I have very sparse brows; they're not a thin shape nor is the hair thin, there's just not a lot of hair there, which is particularly annoying because when I put my foundation on (which is very light), it's like my eyebrows disappear. Thanks to Anastasia Beverly Hills, you can create your dream look with this long-lasting, buildable pomade that offers pro-worthy results.

One finding I have with Dipbrow, is that it dries out quite quickly and small clumps are forming from the tube. The small size of the brush makes it easy to achieve precise placement of product and exact detailing. Just like the pomade, it stays put ‘til you want it gone it’s waterproof, so no chance of weeping brows on a rainy day; it’s smudge-proof, so no amount of brow-wiggling will set it loose; it’s long-lasting, with over 12 hours of wear! Then fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the brush moving in the direction of hair’s natural growth.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. All in all I believe it just takes practice with working with a new product, and so far it's been working for me. The brainchild of architect-turned-browchitect Anastasia Soare, we introduced Anastasia Beverly Hills, a stand-out range of brow-enhancing products, to the UK back in 2012.

Using the spoolie end, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch of the brow using the product on the brush end.For clients with sparse brows, use the unique pinecone-shaped tip to fill in areas of sparseness with precision by applying the gel directly onto the skin. The eyebrow gel offers full coverage with rich color payoff, adhering to brow hairs to build natural dimension and fullness before drying down to a seamless matte finish. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment