276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thong Mini Skirt Men's Sexy Panties Thong Suspenders Panties Underwear Sissy (Color : Red, Size : One size)

£7.205£14.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That’s her regular style, but there’s a thing we call accident panties too. It happens when a Japanese girl wears a skirt that’s really short but she forgets and acts like she’s wearing jeans, lol. If we don't shoot people with respect and dignity we will eventually lose the right to shoot people at all. As a side note.. I also keep it all totally 'shaved' which I think makes it all that much naughtier, if not 'exciting'..

My oldest told me many years later, that she was once de-pantsed in the bathroom when she failed to abide by rule #3 one day. Proving you were pantiless every day was part of maintaining your membership. (And we all know how mean girls can be). Of course, news spreads, and a number of other folks have come into the office. I can see that they are trying to get a peek up my skirt, sometimes I let them. years ago at my last job i wore skirts and dresses without undies, but we were not allowed to wear short skirts. One day it all came out...everybody knew that nobody else was wearing undies and they all went in a fire. I believe they were eleven and thirteen at that time. I know for certain that they don't own any underwear, and to my knowledge, neither have ever worn a bra. My husband is one that has always enjoyed me wearing short skirts and no panties. He would encourage me to do so, especially at restaurants, parties etc. where there were always lots of other guys looking. It's by far one of his biggest turn-ons. I'm attractive and petite with nice legs so I can get away with wearing my skirts pretty short. I have to admit that I have come to enjoy it and find it rather exciting, as well as the thought of other men looking. And it goes without saying, with one's skirt being so short when sitting, it's not at all difficult to allow someone a view up your skirt.

With my husband regularly encouraging it, I thought 'why not', my 'boss' was certainly not going to mind. I've been doing so ever since and my husband is now so turned on just seeing me getting dressed in the mornings for work, just slipping on my heels, a short little dress or skirt and of course no panties, and nothing at all covering my freshly shaved sex. In fact I think my doing so at work has added a bit more excitement to our sex life. He loves just knowing I'm sitting at my desk with my horny boss hanging around it while I'm not wearing a thing under my short skirt, which he knows creates all kinds of possibilities and it's all too easy for me to be naughty which I sometimes am!.

Panties have been in our culture for a long time. For example, there’s Wakamechan, a beloved manga character from Sazae-San who has been flashing her panties at us for over 45 years. We think she’s really cute! Japanese people – men, women, kids, grandmas and grandpas – we love panties. And we don’t think it’s weird to see them at all. In fact, I think panties are one of our kawaii icons. I mean, we even have a super popular gacha series based on panties for your drink bottles. It happens every day in Japan, especially when they’re walking up the stairs or sitting on the train. You might see their panties accidentally even if you don’t want to, because it’s right in your face.

I wonder if the decision to go without at work is the hardest for the girls to make, but if they do go ahead, it's the most exciting perhaps. I was bending to capture a photo on the streets of Glasgow a few years ago and a photographer took an arms length snap of my bum while I was crouched, at close range. Before I realised what had happened he was making off down the street and I have never felt so angry or violated. This behaviour is NEVER acceptable. i work for a commercial photographer who sometimes works on his own projects. i'm his assistant and sometimes his model for artistic and erotic shoots. he knows i don't wear underwear, not that it matters!

But however much you like panties, please don’t do this, haha. That’s a bit too much even for us. I hope this post has helped you understand Japan’s panty culture a bit better! ?? My mom was an alcoholic (often abusive) who didn't allow me to wear underwear....I guess it made my butt easier to beat.....until I got a job and bought my own. Only wore them about ten years til I met my husband and we made our pact.

My husband and I made a pact 21 years ago that we would never wear underwear again. At first it was difficult for me to get through the work day, but it started by making Mondays and Fridays panty-free (and weekends of course). Before long, I no longer even owned a pair of panties. I don't know all the details, because I'm not sure I want to know, but they got in with this group of girls at school whose parents were all divorced. The group had three requirements for membership: 1. Female 2. Parents divorced 3. No panties ever. (I guess this was to somehow punish the parents) A few years ago he began encouraging me to do so even at my work. I work in a small office where there are just a few girls and all the rest are men, my boss included. Ironically he's the biggest perve of them all, and I think he has deliberately relaxed the dress code for us girls because of it. Let's just say 'nothing' is too short! He regularly compliments me on what I wear, especially if it's really 'short', making it all too clear about what he likes. And though he's always looking at my legs and stealing glances up my skirt, he's otherwise actually totally harmless, and his personality makes for a fun atmosphere to work in that I have to admit that I rather enjoy. Illegal or not one thing is certain. Any man photographing nothing but young women and girls in public places has serious issues and is, in my opinion, a danger to women and girls. This predatory behaviour is deeply sexist and brings the genre of street photography and street photographers into disrepute.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment