276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official SMOK Nord 4 E Cigarette Vape Starter Kit, 80W 2000mAh, 2ml Airflow Control Vaping, OLED Display, USB Type-C Fast Charging, RPM Mesh 0.4ohm coil preinstalled, No Nicotine, 7-Color Armor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nord 2: The SMOK Nord 2 offers a variable wattage feature that allows you to change the wattage level from 1-40W and is best suited for MTL vaping. Closing down the airflow and using a higher resistance coil such as the 1.2 ohm RPM Quartz Coil will also provide a very satisfying MTL (Mouth to Lung) vape experience which makes this versatile kit suitable for all types of vapers. The 0.40Ω RPM coil is simply rated at 25W with no wattage range at all. This coil is designated by Smok as a mouth to lung coil, but we’ll get into this in the performance section. Because of the resistance rating this coil is also best if used with regular nicotine ejuices but it can probably manage low strength nicotine salt ejuices that are 20mg or less. The NORD 4 Pod System is the exciting new upgraded release from SMOK to follow up the super-popular original NORD and NORD 2 vape kit. This kit follows the CRC guidelines upon looking at the pod, you will see a little switch to the side of the coil. Simply slide and hold the switch over and pull the coil out. With an all new dual airflow it allows you to have full control of the air intake by using the two steering wheels on each side of the device. The NORD 4 offers a massive 2000mAh battery and an output of 80W. This pod system will last a full day on a single charge while still giving you the abilities of blowing a massive cloud without draining the battery! The NORD 4 come with two pods with pre-installed coils, you will find inside your kit a pod with a RPM 2 Mesh coil 0.16 Ω& another pod with an RPM Mesh 0.4 Ω coil. The NORD 4 is only compatible with the RPM coils.

Other than the leaking I had no real issues with performance. The button activated firing worked instantly when pressed and vaping and charging were totally fine. There are eight nice colours of the new Nord 4 with the same glossy finish, same as we saw with Nord 2. But what is most exciting, there is a brand new leather series offering four styles of the device with a leather finish. That is why I said it has the double looks of it’s older brother Nord 2. Simply love that leather design. With the airflow dials both closed I got a very, very loose MTL draw if you can even call it MTL. It’s more a restricted direct lung draw verging on loose MTL. Any way you put it, this is not the true MTL vape I was looking for when Smok designated this as a MTL coil. This is a decent coil, but not one that hardcore MTL vapers will enjoy.I started my test with the RPM 2 tank, which has a 0.16-Ohm RPM 2 meshed coil with my favourite VSAVI shortfill. The result – excellent vapour production and truly mouth-watering flavour. Cloud chasers could consider getting a Nord 4 to replace their bulky vape mods as it could do the job as good as box mods without a need to carry a large device. No cons here.

The Nord 4 features a 2000 mAh battery and is capable of firing up to 80 watts. The kit includes two 4.5 mL pods utilizing their latest leak-resisting technology. One pod takes the original RPM coils and the other one is for the new RPM 2 coils. The Nord 4 also features airflow adjustability with an air inlet ring on each side and is currently available in a dozen varieties. When using the Smok Nord 4 tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves firmly inserting the coil. Overall, both the RPM 0.4ohm and RPM 2 0.16ohm pod/coil set-ups worked perfectly. Great flavor, great vapor and amazing coil life. I’m really impressed with the SMOK Nord 4 so far – it’s pretty much all you could want in a pod system wrapped up in one device! SMOK Nord 4 | Battery Performance Battery Life: It is important to consider a device’s expected battery life, most pod system devices have internal batteries that cannot be replaced but offer recharging capabilities until the end of their lifespan. Pod systems have smaller, less powerful batteries as they don't need to be as powerful as box mod kits to work with stronger nicotine salts and 50/50 vape juice blends.

A great new feature of the NORD 4 is airflow control on both sides of the device. Easily select your desired airflow by turning the airflow ring, either using your fingernail or by pressing the ring with a finger and turning it that way. Overall, I’m really impressed with the design of the Nord 4 pods – they’re only slightly different to the pod design with previous Nord releases and as the saying goes –‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’. SMOK Nord 4 | Performance For anyone else, including MTL vapers, the Nord 4 should be a device you pass on. Out of the box it can’t be used with nicotine salt ejuices (not those with a higher strength than 20mg anyway), and it doesn’t give anywhere near a tight MTL draw. In keeping with the previous two nord kits the power is fully adjustable with a small but easy to read OLED display down one side of the device.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment