276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exploring the World of Lucid Dreams

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

wie Emotionen die Traumlandschaft entstehen lassen, wie mit Traumfiguren kommunizieren, konkrete gegen unlimitierende Traumabsichten, physisches und psychisches Heilen, bis zum Meditieren im luziden Traum. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The world of lucid dreams provides a vaster stage than ordinary life for almost anything imaginable, from the frivolous to the sublime. Recently, I authored the new book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self (Moment Point Press: 2009) to share my insights and help others create a deeper and richer lucid dreaming life. It offers a uniquely rational and straightforward analysis of lucid dreaming, dispensing with the usual spiritual hyperbole and metaphysical tangents.

Mindful Dreaming gives us a detailed look at some of the most positive and practical REASONS to lucid dream.A way of talking to yourself that will give you lucid dreams and ensures that you KEEP having lucid dreams.

When we receive information from the unconscious through symbols, we can bring those symbols from the dreamscape into the 3D world. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).You can learn more about this state, and how to harness it, from one of the world's leading authorities on the subject, Dr. I’m not just saying this either, there are so many really interesting techniques and ideas in here that I’d never heard of before reading it. As an Air Force brat, he saw much of the planet, and developed a keen interest in science as a means of understanding the cosmos. But I remembered that this terrifying sight was only a dream; emboldened by this thought, I cast aside fear and flew straight up to the apparition. The roadblocks to greater lucidity are pointed out, with many helpful exercises to help combat them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment