276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BMW 36122455268 Floating Center Caps Compatible with All Original Alloy Wheels with 5x112 Bolt Pattern 56mm Roundel (Set of 4)

£49.4£98.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now while you slowdown when passing vehicles, they can see the BMW roundel in the wheel upright and not spinning with the wheel. Unless they do not mind a demaged wheel cap, prying it out seems rather unlikely unless someone is willing to spend the effort to remove the wheel entirely to remove the wheel caps. As a "bang per buck" improvement I'd say fitting these is better value than most modifications you can make to your BMW. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18s or over, Guarantees may be required.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Please check the product page of the product in question, we include fitment information on every product.

I use Nikon camera bodies and lenses, a Westcott Ice Light 2, Manfrotto tripod, B + W filters and an iMac Pro to make the art you see here. Make sure the tool is open(the one side needs to be pushed down, then attach to cap, then close the suction cup handles and it will grasp the cap and pull it free) and is slight damp then close it and it will pop right out. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required. It's always advised to check with your dealer and finance provider prior to purchasing and installing parts. A set of genuine BMW floating wheel center caps for your wheels to keep that BMW logo always leveled for the polished look.

AUTOID is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 929869). The other option is to wait until the winter and do that during the change over but I guess that would be the Spring as I wouldn't bother to use them on the winter setup. Bowker Preston Limited and Bowker Blackburn Limited are an appointed representatives of ITC Compliance Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). I mean, it takes quite a bit of force to get these suckers inside the rim, so them just falling out is almost inconceivable, unless they somehow vibrated out if the mechanism ceased the spinning function.The dechromed finish is sleek and understated, while the floating BMW logo adds a touch of luxury to your car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment