276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy A20e Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - Blue (UK Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to take screenshots using the side keys of your Samsung smartphone with Samsung Support. However, we’d recommend going for a different handset if you enjoy taking lots of portrait shots. The A20e doesn’t even offer the option for a software-based blur effect, as has become more common recently. If you really want a budget Samsung phone, you’ll probably be satisfied, but there’s likely to be a superior Android experience that is not too dissimilar with other manufacturers. Related stories for further reading The Galaxy A20e has been created with a Full HD+ display, you can expect to receive a great viewing experience when browsing, playing games, viewing pictures or watching films. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'How do I turn off iMessage on my old iPhone before I switch to my new Samsung device?' with Samsung

Samsung Galaxy A20e Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - Blue

A 19.5:9 aspect ratio makes this a tall, narrow phone. The recent trend towards these devices is not for everyone, but the smaller screen does at least make one-handed usage a possibility if you have larger hands. Find out how to send & receive text messages on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Learn how to access text messages settings with our guide & instructions. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to change the language settings of each app in your Galaxy device with Samsung Support. KeywordsFind out why Samsung is not including earphones and a charger plug with their Galaxy smartphones anymore. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about What is the difference between Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Flip4 with Samsung Support.The Galaxy A20e’s main 13MP (main) + 5MP (ulta wide) rear cameras lenses will ensure you get a sharp landscape shot with the whole family included. FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find more about How do I get ready for a Mobile & Tablet Remote Management session (Smart Switch)? with Samsung Support. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to automatically refresh the Samsung Galaxy weather widget through movement with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about Get complete diagnostic support for your smartphone on the Samsung Members app with Samsung Support.

Samsung Galaxy A20e Smartphone, Android, 5.8”, 4G LTE, SIM Samsung Galaxy A20e Smartphone, Android, 5.8”, 4G LTE, SIM

On paper, the 3000mAh battery should ensure solid battery life on a smaller resolution display, but we feel a bit let down by the A20e’s staying power. Find out how to recover, retrieve, or restore a deleted photo on your Samsung Galaxy phone gallery with our easy guide and instructions. It is becoming increasingly hard to discern budget phones from more expensive handsets in terms of look and feel, and the A20e continues this trend. Samsung has gone with a tried and trusted design, one that does little to stand out but can definitely be relied on. We’re glad to see that the secondary lens is a wide-angle as opposed to telephoto, which gave us the flexibility to add context to photos in a way that just wasn’t possible before.Find out why your Samsung Galaxy phone screen keeps dimming with auto-brightness off. Learn how to stop this from occurring with our guide & instructions. Regardless of the variation in price, this phone is firmly in budget phone territory. However, to be considered among the best in class it faces stiff competition from the likes of Find out what the different types of Samsung USB cables, connectors & chargers for your phone or tablet with our easy guide and instructions. Find out how to use the Reminder App and learn how to set a reminder or use the widget on your Samsung Galaxy phone with our guide and instructions.

Samsung Galaxy A20e Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - White Samsung Galaxy A20e Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - White

FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about “How to use the Multi Window function in Android Pie” with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile. Find more about How to fix Bluetooth connection problems with your Galaxy phone or tablet with Samsung Support.FAQ for Samsung Mobile device. Find more about ' How do I use my watch and phone to locate each other?' with Samsung Support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment