276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quorum Antonio Puig For Men 3.4 oz EDT Spray (New Packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Those who seek Antaeus here will not find him. But those who love Antaeus will love Quorum. But one thing is clear: Antaeus has more fragrance class, that's a different league.

Let's follow Stravinsky's spring offerings one last time with the "Rondes printanières" in the heart note and base. Dark, even gloomy and worn they walk along. It's a male dance. May the virgins dance in ballet, the man does not dance. With Rilke the picture can be rounded off: It's "a dance of power around a center, in which, stunned, there is a great will." Rilke, too, knew that the fate of homo inermis was for the civilized being. The defenceless human, a deficient being, defenceless, abandoned by instinct. Tobacco and leather blend well with the moss, incense, cumin trio and give the fragrance a good radiance. I've received several compliments for him. There was once said neighbor. Then the mentioned neighbour I asked to get an impression of the projection. This elderly gentleman, like his wife, is a lifelong perfume lover with a large collection of the finest drops, Guerlain's favourite scent being vetiver. When I asked him to smell my arm, he said: "Oh, a good scent!" Stravinsky spoke about his spring sacrifice of the "all-encompassing panic awakening of universal power". They are not sweet, but martially hammered "harbingers" for the sacrifice of the virgin. By the way: I have a bottle from 2015, but I used to have the first generation's unreformulated version. Quorum is one of the few fragrances where I like the reformulation better! My recommendation therefore, buy! No matter from which batch. Quorum is certainly still in the same good condition until today!Here's a story: I had worn Antaeus for about four or five hours on a warm day and then on the right lower leg, which I had released in anticipation of the delivery of Quorum (I always have to spray directly with new scents), I had just added Quorum. After an hour a neighbour ran into me and we chatted a bit and I thought "You ask her", held out her quorum arm and said "Smell it! And she smelled and she said, "Mmm, yummy, very nice!" And then I gave her my Antaeus arm. "Nice too!" And then I said "Which do you like better" and she tapped my quorum hand I must have grinned so mischievously that she smelled a trap, and without being asked she smelled it several times alternately, and then asked: "Is it the same scent, right?" In the end we agreed that both "are somehow similar". Should my comment have sounded rather reserved up to this point, folks, listen up: Quorum is a great scent! To title a fragrance so objectively that it is archaically trumpeting against postmodernism may seem strange. In the early 80s a masculine fragrance was a matter of course, so a dramatic headline did not occur to anyone. Since then many philosophical-anthropological self-evidences have been questioned, overturned and are already history. I would like to imagine Sebastian Gomez and the eponym of the Quorum lodged a last reactionary objection for the archaic man. As we know today, the necessary quorum has not been achieved. One proclaimed the homo sociologicus, the sociological being. No sacrifice is made, the virgin lives, the bull was not impaled, but tamed and soaped.

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. What then announces itself is moss, moss and again moss in all facets. In the beginning spicy and still associated with cumin, which changes in the further course of the fragrance, when the cumin slowly flattens and in the drydown the incense becomes more and more present. SETTLED MEN. It is a perfect choice for a parent or a man with a great maturity. Strong and character, active and dynamic, but with a very balanced life. Moreover, Quorum is a dust-dry fellow who at most gets a grin on his face when someone jumps off a cliff.Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Whoever gets jittery like me when the words Antaeus or Powerhouse are mentioned in fragrance descriptions should read on. The scents and their course have long since been perfectly dissected by finer noses before me. Only tobacco and leather I perceive less strongly and the moss is clearly there, but not as intense. Let's orchestrate the opening fireworks to celebrate the holistic man with Stravinsky's "Le sacre du printemps" (The Sacrifice of Spring). Forget the lyrical foreplay. Use it right away with the rhythmically hammering, wildly aggressive "Augures printaniers", the harbingers of spring: Aristotle classified man as zóon politikón or Latinized homo politicus. Man as a social, political being disciplines his animal aspects in the polis community, democracy emerges, archaic rites are repressed. From such an ancient image of man emerges the modern man, whose civilization is regulated by democratic procedures, such as the "quorum". Its purpose is to prevent the formation of an unrepresentative majority by a number of votes cast. A desired change in the status quo is only implemented if the required quorum has been reached. Quorum and powerhouse - for me that's only possible because he comes from a time when fragrances didn't care about discretion and yes, you can smell it on him - he was probably one of those once. And he also smells unfashionable, but that's what makes him so charming for me

After about half an hour - the top notes are not yet completely gone, the heart notes are still orientating, this Spanish brew actually whispers 'Hello Antaeus! Even if the scents are different, these upright pan-fried flowers with lots of spice create a certain olfactory similarity. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication.VINTAGE. We are facing a fragrance with more than 30 years behind. It has earned for itself a very good place in the national perfume industry and remains at the top with force. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment