276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guspiun Silicone Ovipositor Plug, SM Spit Ball Butt Plug Dildo Inflatable Plugs Sex Toy Vagina Eggs Butt Plug Anus Pearl Dilator for Men Women (Golden Silicone Egg x 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My advice would be to lie around thinking romantic alien thoughts until most of it has dissolved – plain gelatine is completely harmless and won’t cause any damage to either your insides or your bed sheets. All of this means that no matter what kind of pleasure you’re looking for, there is a dildo out there just waiting to be discovered! Well, you obviously know what a regular dildo is. Now, you have to do is imagine one hollow with little eggs that you can shove inside. So when you’re playing around (depending on the model of the toy) you “push out” the eggs inside you or whoever you’re playing with. This can be done by squeezing the toy or using an air pump that comes with the model. You can use dildos for every kind of solo play, completely negating the need for a partner and all the baggage their penis comes with. Alternatively, dildos are perfect for adding new dimensions to partner sex and can be used for DP, roleplay, gender switching and just good old rumpy-pumpy! Before you can get jiggy with it, you have to spend a fair bit of time in the kitchen, dissolving gelatine, pouring it into moulds and then leaving them to set for hours.

Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed when you configure yours are not possible. I had tried everything else: I had owned a restaurant and managed many other businesses and had many successes. However, in all of my jobs I would work my way up to the top only to find a wall waiting for me there. I'm ambitious, and though I don't consider myself greedy, I always wanted to push myself for more independence and freedom to do the things I wanted to do. All ovipositor sex toys are dildos with holes at the base and tip that allow you to load love eggs into the hollow shaft. These eggs can be moved through the ovipositor by squeezing the shaft, ultimately leading to the egg being expelled from the dildo. Why do people have an egg laying kink? I consider myself pretty open minded, but I'm honestly still struggling to see the appeal in this. Can you try one last sales pitch?The perfect penis substitute (or an extra penis for double the fun), strap-on dildos are great for partner play, role reversal and DP. As their name suggests, strap-on dildos are strapped onto your body so you can pump away just like the real thing. Dildos are also made from a range of materials including medical-grade silicone, stunning glass and stainless steel. Each of these materials provides different sensations and sexual experiences and opens the door for all kinds of experimentation. That’s right, dildos are the perfect way to spice up your sex life and give it that extra oomph! Whether you’re a solo pleasure-seeker or a couple who are looking to add a bit of extra fun into your bedroom antics, then there is nothing like a huge collection of dildos to take your naughtiness to another level. You bite your lower lip and nod as the alien insect monster looks into your eyes. You feel its erection slip deeper… and deeper… and deeper inside you. It feels perfectly natural and yet otherworldly at the same time. Then you feel the alien implanting its eggs inside you, turning you into a host for its larva. And you shudder with pleasure.

Have you ever looked up at the sky and wondered what it would be like to be abducted by aliens? Perhaps you have fantasised about being anally probed by little green men or impregnated with extraterrestrial eggs that burst out of you as you orgasm? Ever felt like your life was missing something? Like there was something incomplete that you can’t put your finger on? Deep Fantasies Ovipositor toys are made from soft body-safe silicone to allow them to flex and stretch, accommodating up to three of the fantasy kegel eggs. First to load the ovipositor egg layer, you will need to lubricate the eggs and push them one by one into the hole at the base of the toy. If you want to add “semen” to your toy, make sure there are no ingredients that you will be allergic to. But I’m 100% sure their alternatives on the internet. Hell, there are probably DIY options.Be aware of these toys are always expensive. But you’re paying for a lot of body-safe silicone, so you shouldn’t be surprised. It’s the kind of toy for someone who loves this kind of kink and is usually willing to pay a lot of money for a good toy. Please note that the dildo and the eggs are not intended for anal use. Since the eggs do not have retrieval cords, you should exercise caution when inserting them. I’ll definitely get some help next time. And yes, there’ll be a next time – something I honestly didn’t think I’d say. For the uninitiated (you have no idea what you’ve been missing!) ovipositor dildos are unique sex toys that mimic the egg-laying process of certain insects, aliens and other creatures, providing the ultimate pleasure and fantasy experience. Just imagine the satisfaction of feeling those eggs slip out of you one by one as if you're part of an alien breeding programme. You can even use the ovipositor dildo on one of your holes and slip the alien eggs into the other for unmatched DP sensations! The most surprising thing about alien masturbation is that you’re expected to make your own extraterrestrial eggs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment