276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Punished with Diapers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maria took notice “What’s the matter Katy? You look like you need to pee maybe you should have worn that diaper after all” The younger girl teased.

I always kind of wished I had asked her to take a strict approach to my "little problem". Often, I have wondered what might have happened had I been treated harshly and punished for it. This is a fantasy story involving that line of thinking. It is a bit generic - but some people like those type stories. She found some baby powder and sprinkled it on me, then snugly fastened the diaper using the tapes that were on it. Well whatever get to bed we can talk in the morning” Katy said as she left the room she felt bad for the way she had handled the situation but she would apologize in the morning. Three minutes later, I was clushing betroot red, as my sister changed my diaper and i coulddo nothing about it. To make matters worse, she forbid me to put on my pants, so I spend all morning just in T-shirt and Pampers diaper size 6.

It was only 7:00 p.m. , but my mother said it was time for bed now, just like when I was little. I knew there was no way I could hope to avoid a wet diaper tonight, since I was going to bed so early. I looked over at to see she was indeed wearing one of the diapers. It was slightly large on her, slightly small on me. Still, it fit. When I went into the Living room, my sister nearly choked at seeing me in the diaper. She giggled as I went from person to person, saying goodnight. When I came home, both parents were waiting for me at the table. They were not happy. Mom said : "I just found out about your grade". Now dad spoke : "And I found out, that you wet your bed like a baby". "But I didn't want to do it, none of it.". "We are still deciding about your pushiment. A week with no TV and Candy seems very likely " said dad. "But dad, I got improved my english to B just today. Please, don't punish me, i'm already improving without punisment" I said, giving a good argument. Dad seemed somehow satisfied but my mom didn't. "Ok, you can watc TV, as you Hi my name is Sarah Ashley but I go by Ashley, and my best friends name is Ashley too, I hope the story doesn’t get too confusing. and would like to share it with you all.

Well - I ummm..." I turned red with embarrassment. "I mean, I was kinda hoping.... well, when I was six and I wet the bed a few times, you scolded me and threatened to put rubber sheets on the bed, or maybe even put me in diapers and make me sleep in the crib..."

Categories

I knew it was futile to resist, but I still tried to hold it. It wasn't long before I gave up the battle, opting for comfort instead. It was a relief to let it out, but then it felt awful in the seat of my diaper. My mother did not make me wait long for a change, and though it was embarrassing, this time I was very happy to get my diaper changed. Later in school, at english class, I improved my E to B. I actually did know enoguh to get A, but I kept thinking what will happen when I got dome from school, and my mother would know about F, so I wa a bit nervous all the time, and teacher noticed it. When walking home I was really worried how my mother would punish me for F. Things didn't looked well, as I have made ker mad in the morning with my accident. Umm - well..." I blushed harder, and just nodded. "Even more than that," I said. I was hoping that being punished would help me to stop - I've tried everything else, and punishment is always the last

Diaper Wetting Little Nikki Freaks Out When She Has To Wet Her Diaper While Tied To The Giant Teddy Bear No Comments Outside of the room Maria felt a little dejected the morning had not gone exactly as she had hoped, although she had to admit seeing her 18 year old babysitter in wet panties like a little girl was pretty good revenge. Maria was already planning another scheme though that was more dastardly than the first. It was getting near night. We ran outside and caught fireflies. "Glowbugs" we called them. Every once in awhile you would catch a moth too, and then let it go. It was fun to see who could catch the largest moth...once my sister caught one that had at least a 5 inch wingspan, but we teased her and said it was really a bat. A white bat. We saw my Uncle Harold that day. Only time I ever saw the old man, he died when I was 13. He took an instant liking to me though. He didn't like anyone, that old man, but he liked me. My brother and sister were jealous when Uncle Harold gave me a brand new Baseball. It was so big to me at the time...I couldn't even hold it right in my hand. Valeria could now do with me as she pleased. She said in voice they used to talk to babies: "Don't cry little Charlie. Lets change our diaper." . That was not an option. I run to kitchen to try tell my mom what happened, but as soon as i entered, she saw exactly what happened. I was cornered.

The Deal: Chapt. 1 by dontyouloveyourmommy, literature

I had shared a lot of things with Ash but had NEVER told her that mom still spanked me like a little girl and I surely had never told her that I still wore diapers. I thought me and Ash knew a lot about each other, but we learned things about each other this past week that neither of us knew about each other.

Another thing I hadn't thought about happened after breakfast. I realized I had to go to the bathroom - but not just for wetting. I tried to tell my mother, but she again repeated the rules to me… when being diaper punished on a Saturday, I was not to use the "potty" at all, I was to use my diapers.No I just have accidents sometimes and I just feel safer with it on.” Maria said her face burning with embarrassment. At night, I couldn't sleep for some time. I was thinking about what willhappan tommorow, when my mom found out about an F. I was worried, and ater about half an our I finaly fell into sleep. How many spanks do you think you deserve?" she asked me. This was not uncommon - whenever I more my siblings were spanked at younger ages we were asked this. It was always a dilemma - you would want to ask for the smallest amount you could get away with, but if you asked for too few, you would get more for trying to get away with that. My eyes grew large as she unfolded the pink diaper. "Oh no, Mom! Don't make me do that. PLEASE don't make me wear a diaper!"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment