276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grace Cock Flavour Noodle Soup Mix, 50g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Place all of the ingredients in a spice/coffee grinder (may also be mixed by hand) (excluding the noodles). Tapioca starch is a clean starch and a highly recommended starch to use. Fine cornmeal also works just as well if you don't any to hand (organic if possible) I have a great solution for you, a DIY soup mix, that is made from scratch using flour/starch, herbs and spices. It all comes together in a matter of minutes. However, as I got older I began to be more conscious of certain ingredients and how my body would respond to them.

Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. The taste, texture and colour when added to soup really works so well. I'm happy and confident that you will love it as much as I do. Brown rice flour is gluten free, but you can use any other wheat free flour if you don't have or want to use brown rice flour. Chop and peel some pumpkin (you will need about 1lb) or use a whole butternut squash into thin slices.My family would also use this to finish off our soup and the soup would be full of flavour, texture with a unique colour to it. Chilli/pink salt: both are subjective, some people omit the salt if the soup already has salt in it and chilli is a matter of your threshold for spiciness. Have you ever wondered how or if it is even possible to make your own dried soup mix? Well the answer is yes, you can! A few strands of gluten free spaghetti/noodle: A few dried strands are needed, a small amount is broken into very small pieces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment