276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Neverending Story: Michael Ende (A Puffin Book)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think the competition got to the studio execs before I did. By the time I reached them, they'd cut out the second half.

It almost feels that Ende had two separate visions for novels, one about fantasy and one about wish fulfilment and purpose. The second of these could quite well have been set in our own world and didn't need Fantastica as a setting, and indeed seems to denigrate the entire concept of Fantastica because of it. Haven't they ever seen a mystical vision before?! What's wrong with them?!! How is this even possible?!!!Die unendliche Geschichte" (in German). Online Musik Magazin. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015 . Retrieved 2 February 2015.

The metalcore band Atreyu derives their name from the character of that name in The Neverending Story. In the third film, he appears to have no memories of reading the book. He marries a woman named Jane and thus gains a new family, along with a daughter named Nicole who plays a main role in the third film.

Fantasy Series We Recommend

In the season two finale of The Venture Bros., "Showdown at Cremation Creek (Part II)", Dean Venture embarks upon a fantastical, hallucinated adventure that closely borrows from The Neverending Story.

I should have been more alert, it was kinda going too well. His publisher loved it. He found this illustrator and she did an amazing job on the illuminated capitals. En este 2020 realicé una relectura digital, para entender por qué me había enamorado de este libro. Tras finalizarlo, recordé que lo amo por su fantasía, por su narración y por sus mensajes profundos. Es mi libro favorito a pesar de las buenas obras literarias que he conocido en estos años. Sin embargo, recomiendo leerlo físicamente y no digitalmente, porque los colores de la letra son rojo escarlata y verde manzana, por lo que en una pantalla sentir esas transiciones de color cansará nuestra vista sin dudarlo. Además, el diseño del libro es hermoso con su portada emblemática y con sus capítulos que van de la A a la Z, por lo que tomar este libro en las manos, produce un efecto más intenso que mirándolo en una pantalla. The 1995 animated series was produced by Canadian animation studio Nelvana, under the title of The Neverending Story: The Animated Adventures of Bastian Balthazar Bux. The animated series ran for two years, and had a total of twenty-six episodes. Director duties were split between Marc Boreal and Mike Fallows. Each episode focused on Bastian's further adventures in Fantastica, largely different from his further adventures in the book, but occasionally containing elements of them.

Customer reviews

In the story, we learn that Phantásia, the magical world of stories, is real. It is possible to enter Phantásia, and Bastian does so. Once there, the ruler of Phantásia, die kindliche Kaiserin, gives him the all-powerful talisman of AURYN, which lets him realise any wish he may have. But the wishes come at a dreadful price, which at first he fails to understand. Every time he makes a wish, he forgets something about the real world. If he forgets too much, he will never be able to return, and he will be left in Phantásia for ever.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment