276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Washington, Arlene (February 6, 2015). "2015 Image Winners". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved June 22, 2020. Series has gone completely downhill, instead of creating new events and trials for the characters it just builds and takes from previous ones which made it rediculously tedious and repetitive. It hurts to say but I don't think I can continue reading these series anymore. I really wish I could but maybe I'm just too old for these :'(

In March 2014, Summit Entertainment acquired the movie rights to the series. Karen Rosenfelt was reported to be in negotiations to produce. [13] [14] However, no news on the movie has been announced since. I have been lovin’ it! I have been board out my mind, and now I have more reading material! I think 🤔 you should make a book that has Brandon’s point of view or other characters in Dork Diaries! Many even start a new series like that! Chloe Christina Garcia Nikki’s best friend. Chloe is an avid reader and loves young adult romances. She is a self-proclaimed expert on boys and dating, and works in the library with Nikki and Zoey. She is described as somewhat prissy, but is a social outcast. Her parents own a software company. She is the fifth most unpopular girl at Westchester Country Day. Garcia is Latina. [4] Follow Nikki's adorkable life through sketches, doodles and diary entries as she shares all the details of her not-so-fabulous life full of BFF drama, hopeless crushes and an extremely cringe-worthy family. Nikki Maxwell has never been popular but now she’s started at a new school, she’s hoping to leave her old dorky ways behind.My daughter is so happy and jealous of Nikki’s life. She loves reading dork diaries and is starting to feel more determined in making music! Rachel Renee Russell is the #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the book series, DORK DIARIES, and the upcoming, THE MISADVENTURES OF MAX CRUMBLY to be released on June 7, 2016. Marcus Marcus is a recurring character in the Dork Diaries series. He is the guitarist of Nikki's band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet. He appears in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Talented Pop Star and Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. He appears to be a shy, nice, and thoughtful character in Dork Diaries and is also known as one of the smartest people in school along with Theodore L. Swagmire III. He also has a crush on Chloe Garcia, and the both of them went on a date at the Sweetheart Dance in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. Rachel Renee Russell is a lawyer who prefers writing children's books to legal briefs (mainly because books are a lot more fun and pyjamas and bunny slippers aren't allowed in court). She has raised two daughters and lived to tell about it. Rachel lives in northern Virginia with a spoiled pet Yorkie who terrorises her daily by climing on top of her computer and pelting her with stuffed animals while she writes. And, yes, Rachel considers herself a total Dork.

a b Cavna, Michael (21 May 2015). " 'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a time". The Washington Post . Retrieved 23 August 2022. Audiobooks for books 1 and 2 were released on September 28, 2010. [3] The Misadventures of Max Crumbly spinoff [ edit ] There are plenty of quizzes scattered through this book to help you figure out which of the boy band members is for you. I loved these types of quizzes growing up and imagine a lot of readers will be marking their answers in the book. I’m not exactly sure why you’d want a boy band member choosing your prom dress or the colour of your lip gloss, but each to their own, I guess.The series, written in a diary format, uses drawings, doodles, and comic strips to chronicle the daily life of its initially 14-year-old protagonist, Nikki Maxwell. [1] Bacle, Ariana. "Summits nabs rights to 'Dork Diaries' book series." Entertainment Weekly. Mar. 25, 2014 How to Dork Your Diary (October 8, 2011), presented as the third-and-half entry in the main series, is an activity book containing activities for the reader to write their own diary in the style of the books. It starts with the premise of Nikki losing her diary and then presenting her diary tips to make up for the loss. Meet Nikki Maxwell (aka Queen of the Dorks!) in the first book in the mega-selling Dork Diaries series, for fans of Lottie Brooks. Join the jokes, drama and aDORKable BFFs with over 50 million copies in print worldwide! Nikki and her bandmates are looking forward to an AWESOME summer on tour as the opening act for the world famous Bad Boyz!

Dork Diaries OMG!: All About Me Diary! (October 8, 2013) is an activity book which offers a prompt for the reader to answer for each day of the year.The eighth book, Tales of a Not-So-Happily Ever After, won the 2015 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work – Children award. [12] Film adaptation [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment