276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEBREWS TO NEGROES: WAKE UP BLACK AMERICA!

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That means I survived the 20-minute commercial reel for the director’s other projects that leads the film, the interminable PowerPoint slide-reading that dominates it, and the repetition of the same dramatic-build theme music for hours on end. Jews were the target of 55% of all religious hate crimes in the U.S. in 2020, the last year for which FBI data is available, despite accounting for less than 3% of the U.S. population. The FBI warned Thursday of a credible threat of violence against New Jersey synagogues and identified a suspect, a New Jersey man harboring an “extreme amount of hate against the Jewish community,” Friday morning. Big Number

HEBREWS TO NEGROES: Wake Up Black America - Goodreads

When the movie cites the quote as “believed to be said by Adolph [sic] Hitler in a secret document before his death in an undisclosed location,” it’s almost like the forgery is staring Dalton — and any reasonable viewer — in the face. 6. The question this movie tries to answer is as tragic as its conclusion These “Curses” were going to be ONLY FOR THE ISRAELITES and THEIR CHILDREN FOREVER (Deuteronomy 28:46). After the “Fall of the Second Temple” in Jerusalem in 70 A.D., the remaining Israelites would be scattered by way of CAPTIVITY into ALL NATIONS, and the GENTILES would possess Jerusalem (Israel) until the second coming of Christ (Luke 21:24-28).No matter what country we live in, why is it so hard for the so-called Negro to be prosperous as a people?” Dalton asks, nearly three hours into the movie. He adds: “Why are we the object of ridicule all over the world? And why are the other nations living their best life but our lives seem to be a lifelong struggle?” The commonly accepted answer to this question is the enduring power of white supremacy, an often invisible force that continues to dictate social norms long after the abolition of slavery and the heyday of the Klan. White supremacy targets Jewish people, too, promulgating the centuries-old myth of a “globalist” cabal so that Charlottesville torch-carriers chanted “Jews will not replace us” at the Unite the Right rally in 2017. The Curses of Israel were “DIVINE PUNISHMENTS” for the Children of Israel for disobeying God’s commandments ALL throughout their history in the bible even until the last book of the Old Testament, “Malachi” (Deuteronomy 28:16-68).

book from Kyrie Irving scandal a bestseller on Antisemitic book from Kyrie Irving scandal a bestseller on

The seed of Edom, the seed of Cain, the Synagogue of Satan, and Lucifer himself are the major confederate that has been against us for a very long time.” The book also quotes the infamous antisemitic hoax, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It includes a laundry list of industries — from banking to book publishing — that European Jews allegedly dominate before stating, “Using control of our money and the Mass Media, the European Jews gained control of our thinking…” Elsewhere, the book refers to the “Jewish controlled news media.” To support its claims, the film cites statements from prominent antisemites and notorious antisemitic texts as supposed evidence of the “true” nature and identity of Jewish people. For example, the film includes passages from Henry Ford’s “ The International Jew” and two purported (though seemingly fabricated) quotations from Adolf Hitler. We were optimistic but after watching the debacle of a press conference, it’s clear that Kyrie feels no accountability for his actions. @ADL cannot in good conscience accept his donation.— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) November 4, 2022 He added, “I am a human being learning from all walks of life and I intend to do so with an open mind and willingness to listen. So from my family and I, we meant no harm to any one group, race or religion of people, and wish to only be a beacon of truth and light.”I am an OMNIST and I meant no disrespect to anyone’s religious beliefs. The “Anti-Semitic” label that is being pushed on me is not justified and does not reflect the reality or truth I live in everyday. I embrace and want to learn from all walks of life and religions. Statement falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler that is shown during the film; an example of the film’s use of quotes -- real and falsified -- from prominent antisemites as ”evidence” to support its claims. Dalton draws on two of the 20th century’s most infamous antisemites to buttress his points about the fraudulent and sinister nature of the Jews. how funny corny of a book? the idea the Children of God are a certain Color or blood type? ridiculous.

We watched the movie Kyrie Irving shared so you don’t have to

Ford’s bona fide quote asserts that the Jews of the Bible — that is, Abraham, Moses, and Samuel — were not Jews but Israelites, and thus contemporary Jews have no claim to the Old Testament, let alone to being the seed of Christianity and Islam. The movie’s smoking gun is a quote attributed to a Jewish man, Harold Wallace Rosenthal, that has been circulating in conspiracy spaces for decades — and whose legitimacy has been questioned since its initial publication. Another section wonders if there is “any connection” between Lucifer, Satan, Freemasonry, and Judaism and includes the claim, “Interesting enough, in earlier years, many Jews and European Scottish/York Freemasons have claimed that they worship Satan or Lucifer. Many famous high-ranking Jews and Freemasons have written books admitting to this.” So, to what extent were Jews involved in the trans-Atlantic slave trade? According to an article in the New York Review of Books written by David Brion Davis, the director emeritus of Yale’s Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition, in the American South in 1830, there were only 120 Jews among the 45,000 slaveholders owning 20 or more slaves (that’s two-tenths of a percent) and only 20 Jews among the 12,000 slaveholders owning fifty or more slaves (slightly less than two-tenths of a percent).The film also amplifies longstanding antisemitic tropes about Jewish power, control and greed, including false claims that Jews control the media, and disputes the identity of modern Jews, claiming they are “religious converts” who descended from the Khazars and have no historical connection to the land of Israel. Forgotten the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Visit BookSleuth I oppose all forms of hatred and oppression and stand strong with communities that are marginalized and impacted every day. I am aware of the negative impact of my post toward the Jewish community and I take responsibility,” he wrote on Wednesday. “I do not believe everything said in the documentary was true or reflects my morals and principles.” We’re happy to make this story available to republish for free, unless it originated with JTA, Haaretz or another publication (as indicated on the article) and as long as you follow our guidelines. You must credit the Forward, retain our pixel and preserve our canonical link in Google search. See our full guidelines for more information, and this guide for detail about canonical URLs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment