276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Illiyoon Amore Pacific Ceramide Ato Concentrate Moisturizer Cream 200Ml (6.8 Oz)

£5.75£11.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Illiyoon is also versatile and should work on the face and the body, minimizing the number of needed products if someone is more of a skincare minimalist. And that might be partly down to the formula but partly down to actives drying out my skin so I need all the help I can get to keep moisture in my skin.

By bolstering the skin's resilience against UV rays, it helps to maintain a youthful and radiant complexion. ILLIYOON Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream – Body cream provides moisturizing, nourishing, protective, using ancient Korean herbs and remedies.

So I have used everything from Epederm, Gojo, E45 and all have mildly soothed my hives and exzma, this cream literally iradicates it. Quench your skin's thirst with this highly moisturizing, refreshing gel that works wonders for sensitive skin.

Offers deep hydration and soothing effect for facial and body skin care to the whole family without any irritation. Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream promises to provide deep nourishment and soothing with a patented Ceramide Skin Complex.The closest thing to this I’ve felt before was shea butter - raw shea butter has similar inclusions in it. My barrier is fine most of the time, and when it’s not (usually because of tret overuse), I reach for Purito balm (review here ). I have used it all year round with no issues but I don’t really need it in the summer, I prefer a lighter occlusive like the Isntree Hyaluronic Water Sleeping mask then. Really help support my skin barrier and the tub is quite large, a pea size amount will do the whole face so this will last 9months plus.

Panax Ginseng Root Water that boosts skin hydration and diminishes rough texture helps fade uneven skin tone.Registered as a vegan-certified and botanical formula in both the UK and Korea, this Korean Moisturizing. I bought this because I wanted to switch over to some Korean skincare and give some Asian products a try due to the positive feedbacks I’ve seen. Formulated with Ceramide Skin ComplexTM, a type of ceramide capsule exclusively developed by AmorePacific Corporation, which successfully delivers active ingredients and helps your skin absorb them. I have super dry, sensitive, dermatitis and hyperpigmentation prone skin and let me tell you for most part of my life I only use E45 anyways you only need a pea size because it spreads and that’s it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment