276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Droga do ruiny Tajny plan globalnego kryzysu finansowego

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Obdarzony talentem pisarskim prawnik z Wall Street James Rickards od lat cieszy się opinią autora kultowego. I enjoy reading books like this years after they are published (2016 for this one) because I can see how accurate the author's predictions turned out. Focuses upon the upcoming financial debt crisis which will be way worse than 2008 and 1998 or as he describes tremors ahead of a misfortune beyond imagination ie they were only warms ups for the real thing.

Droga do ruiny. Tajny plan globalnego kryzysu.. - Bonito

However, since this book contains discussions regarding business and the economy, I guess the complicated stuff is justified to be included. Academics invest in definitions precisely because a good definition can help your analysis focus correctly on the key element of a critical issue. Now I got this one from the library, but it's gonna be a slow read for me, allowing for everything to sink in real good. The author claims that George Bush's "no child left behind" policy and Hilary Clinton's "it takes a village" politics are examples of fascism. While I'm no subject matter expert in economics (and I did find some content difficult to understand), there is too much evidence in this book and others to ignore that the next financial collapse could happen soon, very soon.Although that calamity is still unfolding, Jim Rickards makes the case that it was inevitable given the flawed 'design' and insane fragility of our global economic system. But that is the idea isn’t it, to spread awareness of the global systemic risks and the indifference of the people in power towards the same. Or land that appreciates like in the enclaves of wealth (where real estate is already beyond the reach of all but a tiny. As an individual with no background in economics, some parts were difficult for me to grasp but I was able to easily grasp he conclusion.

Książka Droga do ruiny Tajny plan globalnego kryzysu

pl, wyrażasz zgodę na przechowywanie w Twoim urządzeniu plików cookies lub stosowanie innych podobnych technologii oraz na wykorzystywanie ich do dopasowywania treści marketingowych i reklam, o ile pozwala na to konfiguracja Twojej przeglądarki. Wiedza w niej zawarta będzie bezcenna w obliczu kolejnego kryzysu, na który już teraz przygotowują się rekiny finansjery. For instance: "Free market approaches do not work for banks because banks are subsidized, insured, regulated, and implicitly guaranteed. Since 2014, international monetary agencies have been issuing warnings to a small group of finance ministers, banks, and private equity funds: the U.Tym razem szkicuje obraz ekonomicznego końca świata, którym to krachem martwić się jednak za bardzo nie należy. Bank failures in Iceland and Cyprus were portrayed as terrible injustices perpetrated by governments. He suggests that banks must become smaller, and retail banking must be separate from investment banking again. Important and eye-opening concept of "ice-9" where the next financial elite tactic is to freeze our assets, ramp up inflation as to eliminate sovereign debt resulting in a mass transfer of wealth.

The Road to Ruin by James Rickards: 9781591848080 The Road to Ruin by James Rickards: 9781591848080

Rickards work may draw raised eyebrows, skepticism and disagreement, but whether one agrees with his book or not, it stands on its own merits as a well written, well argued and well informed critique of the global financial system, and stand tall it does. some interesting insights as to what seem likely actions in the next crisis, in particular in the freezing of assets department for purposes of extra taxation/confiscation based on ruling needs. He kind of puts himself in the same boat as you/us way down on the 'rich pole', but then also tells you how he interacts with his rich friends or powerful leaders. You may not like what you learn in this, but just as "God is no respecter of persons" (Acts 10:34), neither is the truth. gdyby zaczął ujawniać sekrety, nazwiska i instytucje to skończyły by się obiadki, promowanie książek w TV, zapraszanie na rauty, znajomości itd.Oferujemy również doręczenie zamówienia w ciągu 1-2 dni roboczych (zwykle na następny dzień roboczy) kurierem Parcelforce (Express24 - Next Day) UWAGA: usługa niedostępna dla następujących kodów pocztowych: AB33-38, AB45, AB52-56, BT, FK17-21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE, oraz pozostałych znajdujących się poza obszarem UK mainland.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment