276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lord Loss (Book One of The Demonata): Book 1

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But then, by the very end of the book, Grubbs has another great growth of maturity and becomes responsible and interesting again. Lord Loss is an ancient demon who feeds off the sorrow of humanity, and through this has a morbid love of humanity.

This first book had elements of mystery and suspense as the hero begins to suspect his uncle suffers from an ancient curse, a curse that may have led to tragedy for his family. When Grubbs Grady first encounters Lord Loss and his evil minions, he learns three things:* the world is vicious,* magic is possible,* demons are real. He can also feel some genuine attachment towards others and is genuinely devastated when Juni Swan is killed.

Grubbs is unwilling to agree, but Kernel and Bec convince him by saying that the world needs a evil, to remind them of what's good and making Lord Loss promise not to allow major crossings. Btw I’m an adult in my 50’s and have read a huge range of books so don’t let the fact that they are teen books put you off!

The story begins with Grubbs and although later many other characters are added to the series, he remains my favorite. I believe that if i start saying a little bit more about this book i will spoil all the surprises, because from the beginning it starts with some weird things happening that let you guessing what is going on, and you start discovering what it is all about, what is the truth that lies behind, and why some things happened, and it all starts from the very beginning.He is described as the cruellest character in the books, and enjoys bringing slow and painful deaths upon humans.

In this world the demons don’t lurk in the shadow but have torn through all of society, trailing devastation and horror in their wake.

A big film buff, with a collection of more than four thousand movies at home, Darren also reads lots of comics and books, and likes to study and collect original artwork, especially comic art and impressionist and post-impressionist art.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment